• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

but honey, everyone else has one

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
and she said NO so i did what any regular guy would do and got it behind her back LOL

i said i wasnt gonna do anything to this car because it handles my daily driving........but i couldnt stand it anymore
IMG_0773.jpg

2 free hours this evening = turbo mock up:cool:

DSC00368.jpg

CopyofDSC00366.jpg

CopyofDSC00367.jpg

CopyofDSC00365.jpg

i could only get so far cause i still have to tap the oil pan and weld a few things, but got alot of the prep done,oil pan and y pipe dropped, injectors and plugs swapped, trans mount modified and everything tore apart and ready to go:cool:

Last edited:
that sucksballs cause i actually really needed to get ahold of you, call me now:shrug:

hey bagged, I will be coming over tomorrow after I get out of work to help out a bit with some stuff around that needs to get done. Sound good?

that was the perfect pic LOL ive been waiting to use that one for a while
DSC00216-1.jpg

Last edited:
OMG that is sooooo funny , wow! bagged what size turbo you running? don't tell me its a t25 or I will kill yu

Last edited by a moderator:
i could only get so far cause i still have to tap the oil pan and weld a few things, but got alot of the prep done,oil pan and y pipe dropped, injectors and plugs swapped, trans mount modified and everything tore apart and ready to go:cool:

Trans mount modified? And what are you welding?

Trans mount modified? And what are you welding?

cut the bracket where the old air filter mounts were off. and i need to weld the flanges on the flex pipe joey didnt have time. it was kinda a rush order

Gotcha.
Is this thing going to be done by spring zing? I would assume it would be... Anyway bring it out to the track night, I'd like to check it out for sure. And run it : )

it will be done and ill run ya, better brush up on your driving skills:laugh:

Back