• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's great to have rich friends!

TGO

King of the OFT
Just finished driving this bad boy...

Photo-0107.jpg

BMW M6, 2000 miles on her.

Intake Scoops (left/right):

Photo-0105.jpg

The "Lump":

Photo-0106.jpg

Photo-0104.jpg

HUGE brakes:

Photo-0110.jpg

tested and they work real well!

Side and rear shots:

Photo-0109.jpg

Photo-0108.jpg

CF Roof:

Photo-0111.jpg

I can't believe i didn't think to take any pics of the inside...all black, suede and carbon fiber everywhere....

This car just took everything i found impressive about my car and shat all over it. Just made the list of cars i'm afraid to drive as fast as they can be driven. I mean...putting the car into it's most agressive setting (which unleashes the full 500hp) = wet pants. Seriously..I smashed it from a third gear roll and was unimpressed for a second until the SMG slammed second and i got mule kicked in the kidneys! The torque hits you hard enough to make you piss blood...yet in it's most mild settings (400 hp) the car is actually rather tame and quiet. Just tooling around i found the exhaust note to be kinda G35'ish...but man does that V10 wake up!! It's actually kinda impressive how fast it goes from luxury coupe to ICBM with wheels !

Only thing that I didn't like was the SMG. SMG S U C K S. I said the same thing last year when i drove the same friends 650i and I say it now with the M6. It just doesn't work right. Yes, driving on a flat road, even the best stick drivers can't match it's performance, but throw a hill at it or some stop and go traffic and it's brought to it's knees. Even things like parking are made difficult because the computer just can't control the clutch like a human can...so you wind up with either too much slip and no movement or screaming OMG as you almost slam into the car behind you! To think that BMW charges a premium for this option is ridiculous, because of how much ass it sucks. It does manage to pull off some nice downshifts occasionally though, perfect blip of the throttle and all. I dunno if they offer an automatic though...if they do that's what i'd go with even if a full manual were an option. Car is plenty fast enough...

Can't wait till the summer when i can borrow it for the weekend and go pick up some jersey skanks at the shore/atlantic city!

It's actually kinda impressive how fast it goes from luxury coupe to ICBM with wheels !

ROFL...awesome.:laugh:

BMWs are well made cars. Ive always been impressed with them, Ms are a whole different ballpark, im ready to see if those things can have my children.

i gotta admit i stole the ICBM with wheels thing from another forum, but since it was used on a car that's eleventy billion times faster than the S60R it was originally said about, i figured it was ok :laugh:

wild ride...getting out after a full throttle romp is like walking for the first time. you kinda gotta readjust to things!

man my buddy would piss himself just seeing this thing. he would poop himself if i drove the car with him riding shotgun and he would probably have a full on heart attack if i opened it up. he is kind of a puss but is mad about BMWs

absolute brilliance

how you like driving the 7speed =]

like i said, the SMG sucks. I just don't like it. Standard automatic with paddle shift would be more than enough...it's like driving a manual car with someone else controlling the clutch. it's really annoying. still a great car though.

Back