• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring zing to do list

Sorry to add to your list Dave.
I can't go away unless my house is completely clean. I think they call it OCD or something? :shrug: LOL!

Ohh I am the SAME way Christine, but thats what my wife is for:laugh: :laugh:

ATTN LUCA

ATTN LUCA

Just for you Christine.

DSC00395.jpg

Tess came home with it tonight:laugh:

omfg I love my car!!!!!!!!!!!!
absense truly makes the heart grow fonder.
I drove her to get the state inspection today, after a good 5 months of not driving her. Heavenly.
obscene-smiley-1007.gif

Whats everyone think, the cf cowl hood on Vader is hazing and the one on the 3l turbo is 100%, should I swap them for sz, if I do I will have to drill 2 holes in the support for the hoodpins, cause they arent in the same place?

Nope, leave the hoods alone, no need to do extra work. Vader's hood is fine.
:)

Cool, then I will leave it. Hey it is just a dd after all. The calipers will be looking like poo too. I wont have time to re-paint them with tomorow being mothers day and all. It will look the best it can when I get there.

DON'T mess with your car so soon before you leave.
Leave well enough alone before you make something worse happen. lol

what she said. i have nasty dirty yellow calipers that will be on the car for SZ, while my freshly rebuilt and powdercoated baers are here in cleveland. even without the hood, yours will be one of the nicer svt's there. so dont worry about it!. just get your ass up here!

edit: oh yeah

:laugh:

engineshot3.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh. Still so much to do. Sucks working all day and coming home to work on the car. Got Baers on, repainted rear calipers and rewired my Apexi (got Redeker to be my beotch) :D so I won't have shorting issues. Prior hacks sheesh!
standard.jpg

Back