• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring zing to do list

-put a motor in the car
-install new steering wheel
-air ride
-baer kit
-eyelids
-kim
-rear brakes
-paint rear calipers to match baers
-install the 5x7 polks if billdo ever gives them back :)
-hook up gauges in pillar
-install indash tv

needless to say, none of these will probably get done in time(except kim:laugh:)

I'm such a dumbass.
I'm washing the car last night when it hits me, my plates expired last month and I need a state inspection. :bah: I made an appointment for 9 am this coming Saturday.

Last minute SZ prep ftl!
Being sick the past 3 weeks has really effed up EVERYTHING for us. :(

The weather report calls for rain this weekend, so it was pretty much a waste of time washing her yesterday because she's gonna get all dirty again.
oh well

I'm such a dumbass.
I'm washing the car last night when it hits me, my plates expired last month and I need a state inspection. :bah: I made an appointment for 9 am this coming Saturday.

Last minute SZ prep ftl!
Being sick the past 3 weeks has really effed up EVERYTHING for us. :(

The weather report calls for rain this weekend, so it was pretty much a waste of time washing her yesterday because she's gonna get all dirty again.
oh well

State inspection:shrug: Georgia FTW And better yet Walton County FTMFW, no emissions:cool:

I don't mind having it. It helps to keep the rusted buckets of crap off the road, like the ones you'll see when we're out at SZ...

plans changed - all I have to do now is load all the crap in my impala and then leave.... :nonono:

I can't justify pulling the motor to change the oil pump, and not change more while I am in there.... We should start a "Fall Zing" for the peeps who have too much to do so early in the year....

I wanted to get my 3L in but can't justify until I save up enough for a good tune. Sure I could run it but I'll wait. One more 2.5 beating at the track this year. Maybe it will puke. LOL!

Back