• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Trying to figure out good EGL Dyno Shops???

if you're just looking for numbers, you can bring your car to walsh motorsports. i don't think we have any tuning software for the CSVT, though.

If you're just looking for numbers i can give you some.

2.5L svt 167hp, 153tq.

I just saved you a bunch of money.

99% sure lidio wont even touch the contour, mustangs and marauders are his gig

but if he does (which last time i asked about a year ago he said no) lidio is the man! would more than trust him with anything for my vehicles as he has done a lot of mustang work for me and several others i know

Last edited:
99% sure lidio wont even touch the contour, mustangs and marauders are his gig

but if he does (which last time i asked about a year ago he said no) lidio is the man! would more than trust him with anything for my vehicles as he has done a lot of mustang work for me and several others i know
Might be true, he stays very busy with the Mustang/Marauder/Lightning guys but he is a business man and will tune other stuff.
He had a dyno day and did some tuning for Focus guys and the '97 SHO I sold before buying the CSVT had an Xcal and he said he could play with it.
I might be different as he knows me :shrug: .
My brother and I will be going up to his new shop on Friday to put an E85 tune on his Cobra powered '86 GT and I have a dyno appt. for my LX on 5/29 :) ---wish me luck.
-J

Back