• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yet another one...

you have like 6 projects on your hands reebs, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I can only imagine what your wife said :crazy:

You bought my cougar!!!!! :mad:

I called you when I was on my way to pick it up! :p

I have to ask .. are you planning to fix and sell any of these?

.. you're lucky your parents are loaning you driveway space too :crazy:

Yes I plan on fixing and selling all of these. I have a few buyers lined up already so I need to get moving! Someone asks, "what color is your SVT?" I tell them to come on over and pick a year, a color, pick an interior color, and pick a mileage. :laugh:

And I am lucky that they allow me to store cars over there.... I have 6 over there right now. lol.

that dolley is like on its 100th mission of scoopin up a tour :crazy: :crazy:

94th mission. ;P

Im pretty sure my buddy wants to sell his 99 Silver frost SVT soon... Stay tuned Jeff ;)

That was supposed to be between you and me! Now Fuz knows about it! :laugh:

In referance to the Explorer... I can't say enough good about 5L Explorers. Only one problem... 15 MPG on Medium= nono

It is a wonderful car and I'll take it over the 4.6L any day, but the gas mileage does suck! The transmissions on the 5.0's are pretty bullet proof too!

you have like 6 projects on your hands reebs, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I can only imagine what your wife said :crazy:

She is pretty cool with it believe it or not. :cool: She knows that her new ride is coming around the corner very soon!

Oh, I'm all over it..... Actually, I have to pull back the reigns right now because I am getting yelled at because I would be using wedding money to buy a SVT. So, after august I would be in the market for one. So many awesome deals right now though.... damn it

It is a wonderful car and I'll take it over the 4.6L any day, but the gas mileage does suck! The transmissions on the 5.0's are pretty bullet proof too!

My friend's dad's 5L just lost a tranny (it's FIRST!!!) at 194,000 miles. It spent most of its life pulling boats and 5,000-lb trailers. The engine (original) runs like new! Small block Fords are great! Congrats on the car (again:laugh: ), and I hope that Explorer lasts as long for you as it did for my friends!

My driveway would look like that if I didn't have to worry about the neighborhood spawn messing with anything I parked there. Stuff's got to be behind doors or gates and covered if at all possible. :mad:
Karl

024-3.jpg

Reebs

INTRUDER ALERT!!! INTRUDER ALERT!!!

Honda Accord trying to back its way into the pic :eek:

The Accord will gone ASAP! Although it may not be replaced by a Ford product anyways. We're currently on the search for the wifes new ride cause she has owned that thing for 6 years while I drive a different car every week. :laugh:

Back