• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: morette headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pudmunkie does the same thing, and I'd rather spend some extra $ to have him do it. Also, I don't think that company has yet made a Contour set.

Im out of the game aside from a few friends, so someone might want to call that guy up. Ill just give you all a heads up, he wanted to use a projector that wouldnt fit without either cutting up a large portion of the headlight, or the projector. Take it for what its worth.

not to steal away from anybody, but if you want projectors, i will have a prototype avail very soon for pics, just waiting on the slow shipping to send me my projectors.. the bracket and modification I made allows you to use the stock adjustment screws.

not to steal away from anybody, but if you want projectors, i will have a prototype avail very soon for pics, just waiting on the slow shipping to send me my projectors.. the bracket and modification I made allows you to use the stock adjustment screws.

Sweet, mine did that too. Id be interested to see your bracket.

see i never knew yours did, I've found pics of your stuff but never could find a bracket. I'd prolly say our brackets might be very close to the same..haha

i'm just trying to get some people that have some headlights that are horribly hazed that they know they can't sell and will just give me, bagged i think is sending me a set. because the first few setups i make and if there's a demand i'll sell just for what the projectors and hids cost. I'll absorb the materials to get this going.

sent you a pm pud

Last edited:
These headlights that supposedly don't excist are right here.Anyone wanna get a group buy going?:cool:

Attachments

• contour_essai_popup_3.jpg
    contour_essai_popup_3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 0
  • contour_essai.jpg
    contour_essai.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
You Newbe...... That is mikey's old SVT with the only set of contour morettes on it. Don't think you found something we didn't know about :nonono:

You Newbe...... That is mikey's old SVT with the only set of contour morettes on it. Don't think you found something we didn't know about :nonono:

Only set,why are they advertising it for sale on their website?Also why would there be a group buy thread to begin with?I got two pages into this thread and all I saw was redundant bickering,I think those eyes look cool and that is why I posted.Is that cool Oldschool?:cool:

Only set,why are they advertising it for sale on their website?Also why would there be a group buy thread to begin with?I got two pages into this thread and all I saw was redundant bickering,I think those eyes look cool and that is why I posted.Is that cool Oldschool?:cool:

They made 2 sets in total.

They list it as being sold.....but they really aren't :nonono:

Those do look sweet and I would love a set but unfortunately if your not going to make these yourself to sell them. Morrettes USA isnt going to do squat but waste your time!

Wish I could get a pair of these! I really do! May try something in a future to make them!

- amyn

there is a way to put a set of these on your car. you can buy a euro set for a mondeo, which is legal there. then, you can find front fenders from a st200, because the lights are actually slightly different. then, you can trim down the core support to make the headlights fit, and then you'll be good. while your at it, you might as well put on a ST200 front bumper because it would be super cool to have in the states. someone at one point was selling a whole mondeo front end conversion consisting of morrete headlights a front bumper and both fenders. who had those?

mycar2.jpg

qwk98svt i think is the screename. these are euro style morettes with st200 fenders. this is as sexy as it gets....... ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back