• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Clam Haven opens tomorrow!

Nope, it is in Derry, which is just south of Manchester, no where near the beach... Rouar should know what it is...

They do sell seafood, but I hate that crap! They have hot dogs, hamburgers, chicke fingers, french fries, and ice cream too :laugh:

Rouar should know what it is...
lol? I actually am not in Derry often. I'm a MA refugee who moved here last August. :D

But Google tells me that it is very close to a house my coworker built this year. I'll have to try it out, sounds good.

fried squid :drool:

Its about 2 min from my house. That place has been around for a long time. My dad happens to be friends with the owners, who btw are awesome people. They do a lot for the community and they're usually in the back working with everyone else.
I went to school with that red haired girl, I just can't remember her name right now...:shrug:

Anyway, the food is amazing. The place may not look like much, but man, it makes your mouth water thinking about it.:drool:

Def check it out if you have a chance.

calamari FTMFW!!!

there is another place like that around called the Clam Box, kinda rhetorical if you ask me!

i think its in Manch-vegas, but that might be another place

Is she hot?

Yah dude, yah. She's gorgeous. Wth is she working in a place like that anyway. I'm still pissed I can't remember her name. I'll have to look in my yearbook. Its really bothering me now.

No, CLAM HAVEN has the best food. Def better than that clam hut thing. Although, Kelley's is still pretty good and its right by the ocean.

And, we should have a meet. Clam Haven is right on route 28, not a lot of parking, but plenty of people would love to see Elky digging into that dirty clam.:laugh:

Back