• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whose contour is this?

Clay_SVT

CEG'er
I have some questions for the owner so if anyone knows whose this is please let me know! Thank you.
black.jpg

isnt it M!keys? or nvmsvt?

No, the headlights that were on M!keys were sold with the car to NVMYSVT and are silver. NVMYSVT sold the car but still has the headlights. They are for sale, for possibly the right amount of $$$. PM her and find out. I know how much they are, but it is not my place to tell anyone.

The black car above has mondeo headlights.

im not sure whos car this is, but im sure you're probably wondering what kind of lights those are. a company in the UK called Morette makes them. but they are made to fit the mondeos. im pretty sure they can be put into the contours, but i think the bumper mounts and core support or something has to be modified..

i know the cost of the lights too....if only i had the extra coin for them:drool:
prob. ryan will buy them...LOL.

So tell us more about the conversion so we all can do it. Where do you source the parts, how do you moch it up, how much, etc... you can't leave us hanging like that.

That's my car! thanks for all the compliments, sorry I have not been on the forum in a very long time! Thanks again!

-Jeff-

So tell us more about the conversion so we all can do it. Where do you source the parts, how do you moch it up, how much, etc... you can't leave us hanging like that.

Check the old forums. He had a shop do the body work. Definitely not a weekend job for the regular DIY'er. Fenders needed to be extended I believe, and the core support needed trimmed.

Mark

im not sure whos car this is, but im sure you're probably wondering what kind of lights those are. a company in the UK called Morette makes them. but they are made to fit the mondeos. im pretty sure they can be put into the contours, but i think the bumper mounts and core support or something has to be modified..

I know what morettes are I just need to know how much work was involved in getting the mondeo ones onto a contour.

I know what morettes are I just need to know how much work was involved in getting the mondeo ones onto a contour.

Read marks post above. These are mondeo ones. Hence, why it required so much modification to the fenders, etc.There is only one contour set in existence. Mikey had them on his silver svt. He sold his car and sold the morettes to NVMYSVT.

Last edited:
Read marks post above. These are mondeo ones. Hence, why it required so much modification to the fenders, etc.There is only one contour set in existence. Mikey had them on his silver svt. He sold his car and sold the morettes to NVMYSVT.

I know they're mondeo ones :D I just wanted to talk to the owner to see how much work was involved in getting them to work on a contour

Back