• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Like it from the rear?

That road to Lake Mead sucks I drove down about 10 miles of it a few weeks ago. Mabey it's the tires/suspension combo I have but that road is not smooth at all just a rough road lots of weird dips too.

Like the pics your car looks great.

Yes, The back roads have a lot of weird dips, you will also find the on 95/93 near downtown towards Henderson. It seriously feels like your motor boating.

You were in LV and didnt visit the gang. :nonono:

The symbols were from an area called Mouse Tank. It was where the water ran down/inbetween the rock and gathered at a cavernous area. This is where primitive settlers got their water supply. I Got to end of the trail where the "tank" was, looked in it. It was the size of a bath tube (not sure how deep) and filled with crappy green water. Happy Drinking! :eek:

I Wished i took more pictures of the car, but there was alot of people around. I didnt want to be "that" guy.

Ill keep in mind for next calendar. Hopefully get back for some more.

Jullian, fix your car and we can go cruise. Nothing like the sound of a BOV echoing off the rocky terrain.

can i go with both?

FYI: Re: your sig, the car's color is "Tropic Green"

Those pictures are :drool:

Your car is my car's role model. Would love to see more pictures.

I love the pre '98 trunk lid with the pre '98 lip spoiler. That's what I am working on now.

Back