• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Return of Connecticut Dragway!!!

I plan on dynoing as soon as I get a better ypipe which will hopefully be soon.

well I will be back there once if not twice before spring zing to see what the 3L will do, and or the 2.5 turbo or 3L turbo depending how everything works out ...

well I will be back there once if not twice before spring zing to see what the 3L will do, and or the 2.5 turbo or 3L turbo depending how everything works out ...

Cool, maybe we can get em done on the same day. Also maybe I'll get my sno brum on that day too lol. Sorrryyy! Once I sat down in my apt. I couldnt work up the motivation to drive out in the snow and lose my covered parking spot!

Cool, maybe we can get em done on the same day. Also maybe I'll get my sno brum on that day too lol. Sorrryyy! Once I sat down in my apt. I couldnt work up the motivation to drive out in the snow and lose my covered parking spot!

don't worry, I forgot it in my car in Monroe anyway saturday night. catch me on aim tonight and we can work something out

forget dynoing lawnmowers dyno golf carts on nitrous!

(can't find a pic to post right now, but i am sure one of us has a pic)

Back