• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics from CEGs Past

i have a lot of pics on my laptop that i found while searching the old forums. i'll get on there in a minute

I've got a few hundred saved on another one of my HD's but here are a few dating back just a few years........

Jfolker2.jpg

newazz.jpg

sazz1.jpg

first off, I forgot how sexy Pascal's car was :drool: omg I might have to go find some private time right now.

secondly, I think I'm gonna cry at some of the old meet pics. The nostalgia is overwhelming. Good fuggin times, man :cool:

Awesome thread! I can't believe the amount of pics you guys have amassed.
Don't ever delete them!

Don't ever delete them!

don't plan to .... I have an external USB hard drive with just about all of the media that I have collected over the years, but not I have a 500 gig network drive with a raid 1 configuration, so it mirrors the 500 gigs, with all of my data I have collected, everything should be pretty safe for years to come.

home made setup, think that is a volvo or saab intercooler, the hood has a functional scoop to feed it ....

thanks, Might want to try coming up with something like that in time. Looks cool :cool:

How much can you fit into an SVT????? From Carlisle last year, what happens when your brother gets a great deal on a set of SVT Lightning rims 250 miles from home. :laugh:

loaded1oe7.jpg

loaded2fr6.jpg

first off, I forgot how sexy Pascal's car was :drool: omg I might have to go find some private time right now.

secondly, I think I'm gonna cry at some of the old meet pics. The nostalgia is overwhelming. Good fuggin times, man :cool:

Don't ever delete them!

i know...it scares me to think one day the CEG will disband and we will all lose touch. so many friends...

i always loved the color of this car!

picture5.jpg

Back