• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Will be the area tonight!

So, I've got
Mark
Joey
bagged
Reebs
Ben
Me
Pete
and who else?

btw, Pete, I'd prefer you not drive behind me. . .

how come i cant have a name damnit:mad: :laugh: my kid is calling me bagged now for christ sakes LOL

Last edited:
:nonono: aaww mannn!
i'm just now reading this post!!
i got my 8y/o with me and we were talking about pizza too!!

how was the turnout?

I'm trying to get some former coworkers to meet up as well. in ypsi now heading that way.

Dammit, Mark... I was stuck at work until 6:45... by the time I got your message I was already home and had plans made for me for the night. You gonna be in town long?

Give me a call tomorrow... I'll be around most of the day waiting around for a plumber. The sink must've known you were in the area. You're like the Grim Reaper of the plumbing in this house. :D

dont worry they ended up like the rest of ceg drunk at baggeds hoUse drunk as :censored::censored::censored::censored: i think thhe dog even has a buzz
IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

Last edited:
once again im the only one left alive :laugh: i am the drinking king:laugh: :laugh:

I didn't leave bagged's place until after 5 this morning . . .

how was your day at work:blackeye: :laugh: when i woke up this morning/afternoon i was more buzzed than last night LOL

dont worry they ended up like the rest of ceg drunk at baggeds hoUse drunk as :censored::censored::censored::censored: i think thhe dog even has a buzz
IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

"That dog is just a pup and he's already trained on how to clean up after the little ones!"

Just wanted to say it was cool meeting all of ya. I'm glad I got out when I did, I was still an hour late for work...

Back