• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

It was you that posted it?! Hahhaah.

You ignited quite the controversy with that picture. Hahhah

I posted the first Ferrari picture with a girl in it. A certain friendly realtor posted one after that that was no more risque, and I think that may have done it. What's wrong with bikini-clad women and cars? :cool:

Bunch of dirty old men! :laugh:

Sandra won't be able to show herself at SZ in fear of getting raped.

Old? Check

Dirty? Check

I'd be cool with her, though. Just like any of the other ladies at SZ. Fear not. LOL

Now, if you've got incriminating pictures of the girl you brought to SZ last year, that's another story.

It was you that posted it?! Hahhaah.

You ignited quite the controversy with that picture. Hahhah

no, it wasn't him. It was TR.
Let's not go there again. ugh

If you have the patience, you can pretty much find Tony's stash of photos by changing the file name by number on the cat pic that's still up in the EGL thread...

I posted the first Ferrari picture with a girl in it. A certain friendly realtor posted one after that that was no more risque, and I think that may have done it. What's wrong with bikini-clad women and cars? :cool:

Depends on where each person works. And that was the controversy.

So long as you're allowed to browse at work, there are still AUP's in place that say scantily clad women are grounds for termination, despite being able to browse all day long.

haha, ian can't act like a dirty old man cuz his gf reads his posts. Suckerrrrr!

It's like bringing a hamburger to a five-star restaurant. No, I'm kidding. I'm kidding! :laugh: Don't want to offend him or the lady friend.

Depends on where each person works. And that was the controversy.

So long as you're allowed to browse at work, there are still AUP's in place that say scantily clad women are grounds for termination, despite being able to browse all day long.

Well, needless to say, neither the realtor nor myself have posted anything like that since. :cool:

no, it wasn't him. It was TR.
Let's not go there again. ugh

If you have the patience, you can pretty much find Tony's stash of photos by changing the file name by number on the cat pic that's still up in the EGL thread...

You clever minx you!

note to self.....Time to start deleating files that I don't want her see.....tooooo late.

Last edited:
Back