• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko skidplate GB 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post updated and PMs sent. If the information in my first post is incorrect regarding your payment, please let me know.

Awsome man thats killer, cause I wont be driving the new car with the splitter on it till I get this plate.

Skid plates are in and being packaged this weekend, those of you who have outstanding balances need to pay before your plate ships.

~Josh

Just wanted to know if any have been shipped yet. My friends would like to receive theres already. I have no Mirko still so im in no hurry as long as i get mine LOL!! It would be nice to see the sexiness in my house, tho!

- amyn

Just wanted to know if any have been shipped yet. My friends would like to receive theres already. I have no Mirko still so im in no hurry as long as i get mine LOL!! It would be nice to see the sexiness in my house, tho!

- amyn

I'll have them out as soon as possible. Most should ship this week for sure. I was out of state all of today and this past weekend was ridiculously busy.

I'll have them out as soon as possible. Most should ship this week for sure. I was out of state all of today and this past weekend was ridiculously busy.

Thanks bro.... And damn that was a fast update....do you send us texts when they send w/ tracking numbers...:laugh:LOL

TY

- amyn

First post updated. PMs sent to those with outstanding balances.

I'll be shipping a few plates on Monday, the other paid orders will ship Wednesday. I'm waiting on a fastener order to come in to send these out.

~Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back