• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

has anyone done this yet??

reddired

Veteran CEG'er
i was at the NAIAS sunday and i got in a Acura TL (super nice!!!) and when you open the drvrs door, the interior lights come on.....but the instrument panel lights come on too!!!!:drool:
Has anyone done this?
Seems like you would hook up the interior lights to the intrument panel lights?:shrug:

I think something cooler would be door sills with lettering that lit up when you opened it. like

=====SVT=====

(the lines would light up too)

I think something cooler would be door sills with lettering that lit up when you opened it. like

=====SVT=====

(the lines would light up too)

BMWs' have that and when you get the Individual package instead of having "BMW" light up on the door sills, the word "Individual" lights up.

Aaron

BMWs' have that and when you get the Individual package instead of having "BMW" light up on the door sills, the word "Individual" lights up.

Aaron

Ya you can be a unique individual just like every one else....hmm....:shrug:

But im liking the lite up door sill thing. Anyone know where to get som EL-glo pads? put it under an aluminum plate and wire it up to the inter lights. or that individual door pin.

Ya you can be a unique individual just like every one else....hmm....:shrug:

Do you even know what the individual package is on the BMW's? This package cost more and you customize the car to your liking example you can get differnet colours for the exterior and interior and other options that aren't normal for the vehicle.

Aaron

I can't think of a reason why I'd want my gauges to come with the interior lights?

i think that if you saw the bright white & blue cluster lighting, you might like it. :cool:

funny.....my 8 year old was the one who brought it to my attention and said that i should do it to the marauder and contour.
brilliance and such a young age!:cool:

i think i'd save and put a blower on the marauder. :drool:

oh trust me, that is the plan in abt 3 months!!
I have been shopping them a little lately.
I'm looking at spending btwn $4k to $5k.
I initially thought about running nitrous but changed my mind.
:drool: i can't wait!!:drool:

Do you even know what the individual package is on the BMW's...?
Aaron

Ya and the comment wasnt geared toward a car it was geared toward the irony of the words ..... individual~everyone else.... ya . Thanks though lol
Didnt know that you could pick and choose colors. Thats kinda tight.

Last edited:
I think marauders are so friggin hot! I heard they get stolen pretty often actually :blackeye:

yea, especially here in detroit, they get stolen too often!
you see sooo many crown vics dressed up like marauders.

i gotta trick for them though and it does not involve a hat or rabbit !!

Back