• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tweeter in gauge pod?

seems like that's just a waste of a gauge position, you'd need one on the passenger side to not look retarded, which would mean you'd have to get a lotek for a mondeo, then have it shipped over, then have other stuff to put in the passenger side, which will already look retarded for having a gauge pod on the passenger side.

Well, I figured lotek gauge pod on the drvrs side, 2 gauges, 1 tweeter, then mold a single on the right for the other tweeter at about the same spot the driver's tweeter is. :shrug:

Just throwing the idea out there!

What about finding some extra front vent covers that are on the doors and molding tweeters into those?

i don't think it'd look very good, and it can get annoying with a tweeter right in your face. i'd say put some time in and make some kick panels for a nice set of components.

kick panels are the way to go, much better for SQ

not necessarily THAT hard either. worse comes to worse you can get a custom shop to do it

what about my dead pedal...I always put my foot there lol. I'll be kicking that speaker in the face all the time if I swap them.

Back