• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

moving over in a few...

moving over in a few...

• Total voters
D

devanmc

So i got accepted to western Mich. university a few months ago, studying business but not specific yet. i am playing to move over to Kzoo in the summer.

just though i would drop a thread in and sorta get to know you guys, on that side of the state. :cool:

im not a fan of politics anyways. So i guess im off the hook :shrug: ?

(not to turn this into political talk)

as for the election and politics, i think i may side for the person who fights, argues and tries to lower the other the least. This would show a few good things about him as a person, and from what i can tell there isnt a "HUGE" difference about what these people argue that they believe. Its like they are all trying to be right about the other person lieing about there current views. (if that makes any sense)

anyways, do you guys meet up alot?

Ahhhh Kzoo, my old stomping grounds. Many a good time had swilling beers there. There are a few tours around town but most of the people are not CEG'rs.

The women at WMU at top-shelf, enjoy yourself.

Anyway, good luck at WMU, the business college is pretty nice. I took two FCL classes there for some basis on my thesis. I went to the little school on the hill next door to WMU, Kalamazoo College.

(not to turn this into political talk)

as for the election and politics, i think i may side for the person who fights, argues and tries to lower the other the least. This would show a few good things about him as a person, and from what i can tell there isnt a "HUGE" difference about what these people argue that they believe. Its like they are all trying to be right about the other person lieing about there current views. (if that makes any sense)

anyways, do you guys meet up alot?

I just got my svt so not sure on meets, I would like to get something together for the west michigan area, of course there is spring zing comming up as well!

egl was getting ready to kick you out anyhow:laugh:

I voted for the first one in the anticipation that a video camera would be present and youtube might be involved.

egl was getting ready to kick you out anyhow:laugh:

ha i beat you to it, but i really think you enjoy my stupidity sometimes.

I voted for the first one in the anticipation that a video camera would be present and youtube might be involved.

hmmm i have an idea :laugh:

besides, you would have to man the cam, i could take you any day.

fight can be hosted at my house and i can promote as well:laugh:

i got 100 says they pull each others hair and both cry:laugh:

Back