• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Some guy came in to work yesterday for service and had his "dog" with him. I could swear to god a bear got out of his car. :laugh: Its a Newfoudland. The thing is absolutly HUGE.

Yeah, the wife wants one of those as well. Some of them slobber too much for me. I want an Irish Wolf Hound.
IrishWolfhoundFrankBrendan.JPG

new vid up, heres the link to my vids.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jrrood

its called "remix"
just a remix with one extra shot i took today at the end. i shot some video today also on hwy 210, but much of it got ruined, since i was behind a motorcycle going 25-30 mph! grrr.

i found that the camera will hold tight on the outside of the drivers window, as well at the decklid at 70+ :D

if we do have a get together, i'll mount it on the back looking back. that'd be pretty cool :)

hopefully by then i'll be rollin in something other than the hunda. which, btw, will be up for sale.... now! (i just need to put in the sway bar links)

i know the wife would dig something like that. It is nice to know that she likes older muscle cars, so she will let me do something later on. I have that old battered Buick GS just waiting for me to salvage the engine and drop it into another car.

that car has been for sale for so long now. its been all over the fiero forum. what a tool. i think at one tim ehe was claiming over 400hp as well. definatly dillusional!

is winter over yet? they are thinking possibly 3 inches of snow here friday to saturday :( what a change from our lovely 70* day yesterday :(

Stupid Deposit at work is irking me. One machine rounds down and the other one rounds up.....sooooooo guess who as to figure out what way it is supposed to go. DOH!

Back