• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official black svt thread!

zachrandom018.jpg
zachrandom015-1.jpg
zachrandom013-1.jpg
zachrandom014.jpg
zachrandom016-1.jpg

ok then i dunno why its not working. they are from BSA model number 239. and as stated before painted black. i would still have them if they wernt so popular around here

that car is really awesome i've never seen it before. it shows you've been a member since 03. looks really really good though. i love the speaker setup, and the doors too. can you show more interior pics?

holy lurker! i really like the red stripe. Doors look cool, and never seen those rims before.

:cool:

more pics as requested

more pics as requested

dsc04316sp7.jpg

By rainshdw, shot with CYBERSHOT

dsc04324pf8.jpg

dsc04333ro8.jpg

dsc04344mo7.jpg

dsc04350aj7.jpg

dsc04353ud2.jpg

Yeah...been a member for a while now...haven't posted in a while.

The red stripe has only been on for about 4 years now, everyone really seems to like...it's funny when I look at pics of when it wasn't there it really looks wierd. but as you have said, it really flows well with the rest of the car. I've used red throughout the car (which you'll see in the next reply) Wanted to it look different from everyone else, but not tacky...still clean.

If you look closely you'll notice a few differences...the Chrome radio ant (early models only), the removal of the door ding guards, the headlight amber reflector removal...and what you can't see underneath, body stiffeners and now added Koni adjustables...later this year a new exhaust. Haven't done any upgrades to the engine except air and better plugs and wires.
The ENTIRE interior in dynamatted! Yes it's not really a race car anymore, too heavy with all the stereo inside...not to mention wire from hell!!

This car is actually one of the first to be built on 25 March, 1997. As far as I know it's the first one known to this board...it's listed on toadsters web site, there might be one person ahead of me now for all I know. I can't believe it's 11 years old as of a month ago...4 more years until it's a classic...and I still turn heads!!

Last edited:
Wow that car is freaking amazing! And yes, that is one of the lowest build numbers on the boards. Number 9 has been around, and number 13 is the Saleen and is now owned by a CEG'er. I think number 6 is still on the boards as well, but I think he got into an accident recently? I haven't kept up to date on his story...

Wow...very nice! You're one of the few that's ahead of me, lol! It's odd...my build date is 3/25/97 but my number is a few after you. I think I seen this discussed on here one time that the first 50 weren't consecutive...?

Back