• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official black svt thread!

not great but only 1 i have at the moment
cars34029.jpg

cars34032.jpg

Last edited:
sorry i don't have any real nice pics of my car, i never really got to yet so heres a little one, its little so you dont see the "poopy" headlights
m3forumavatar.jpg

i believe there was a thread about it awhile back. i think when the pics were taked he was still in the process of painting all the rims

i was actually trying to decide which color i like better the gun metal or the silver. i went with silver. i think i may go back to gunmetal

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

100 shot FTW! :D
standard.jpg

yeah i just noticed this pic. sweet. 2 years worth the 100 shot FTL :( at least i was near/above the 2.5 turbo guys numbers..... they didnt wanna turn up the boost to beat me, because they had more fun laughing at me and driving home :(

here's the destruction

IMG_1089.jpg

hey guys looking for as many people possible to post of pics of those black contour svt's! here is a couple of mine, I will get better ones in the spring.

Did you buy this thing off of ebay in January or February 2007 from East Lansing? I swear that I remember seeing these same pictures on a car that I bid on.

Back