• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone check out Microsoft Live Maps recently?

BrApple

No Life But CEG
I remember being at Mike and kims and we where looking at this. well they have updated and greatly expanded the birds eye photos. I was able to located my parents place as well as my apartment, ctmystique and aircougars homes.

mike and kim's had the truck out front in the photo

aircougars was so old that the carport wasn't there but the aerial photo shows the carport and the svt

ctmystique was from about a year ago I figure, the pink probe and the camaro and car part where all there.

elky had some thing under a car cover in front of his place. his old place had the same bird eye photos but the aerial photo showed the new contruction

found csvt1214's place with both svts out front

http://maps.live.com

Last edited:
LOL. I've been meaning to mention this. Someone at work showed me. I thought it was kinda funny seeing both my SVT's outside.

The picture must not be recent at all because the SVT longblock I bought wasn't in the driveway and that's was there for a year.

haha it caught me trying to hide a car behind my shed...... but the inspector never found it........ maybe i can use this to find a svt that someone has in the back yard in the bushes lol

Wow that thing is a few years old. That's before we had our gazebo...dayumm

yeah some of it is, but some of it is pretty recent, like I found my car at work before I put the SVT kit on it, thats was just over a year ago or so ... photos of my parents house are pretty recent

I just checked mine out. You can see all three cars outside and the pool cover is on. So, it must have been last year in the fall. The siding on our house was just redone too so you can tell its a bit old. And my brothers car is still blue. Thats real cool.:cool:

Funny, my Svt is there, Dawn's car, the carport, my Cougar under the car cover, and i think Sami's other red Cougar is out there too, but its hard to tell...

I'm having problems with maps.live.com today. It's redirecting me to http://intl.local.live.com/ and I can't enter a "where" without entering a "what."

Is it because I'm using Safari? :ponder: It has worked fine in the past...

Funny, my Svt is there, Dawn's car, the carport, my Cougar under the car cover, and i think Sami's other red Cougar is out there too, but its hard to tell...

click the birds eye view, its much older then the aerial view, although it looks like you cougar is there next to a truck

lol that's funny that you mention this. We noticed the updates not too long ago, and saved the pics of our house with the truck in the driveway. :D

the ones of my current house are from before i bought the place.
and the ones of my old house used to show, in different views, my hearse out front, the van next to the house, and the el camino in the back yard

i just did an aerial photo of my current house and you can see the crown vic parked out front and the truck parked out back

my parents house is still VERY outdated, haha, you can see my wrangler in the driveway and my boat in the side yard, both of which have been gone for years! haha

Neither google or microsoft has our house listed right. Wrong side of the street and block. Go figure. And still fuzzy as can be.

Wow, thats a lot of detail. The bird's eye pictures from around where I am were taken last year over the Thanksgiving holiday. The aerial view pictures were taken several years earlier and probably at the end of the summer judging by the stressed areas of the lawns.

Back