• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

odd ebay find

okay so it sounds like SVT sold the car with the intent of it not being registered has a passenger vehicle...there are still ways around that in MA...repair/dealer plates :) id love to own that bad boy

this is u right? ;)

It sure is, and the conspiracy theories i spoke of revolved around people saying the car's VIN might have been changed and the seller was trying to scam people......Guess what, it's all been debunked and the theories are retarded (just like i said) and they AREN'T rearing their ugly head like you stated....

So once more.

WTF are you talking about?

It sure is, and the conspiracy theories i spoke of revolved around people saying the car's VIN might have been changed and the seller was trying to scam people......Guess what, it's all been debunked and the theories are retarded (just like i said) and they AREN'T rearing their ugly head like you stated....

So once more.

WTF are you talking about?

ease up there bro. E-thuggn not required. its just in harmless chatter. See the smilie face by ma remark?

ease up there bro. E-thuggn not required. its just in harmless chatter. See the smilie face by ma remark?

I'm not e-thuggin', it's just more frustrating than you understand when people just don't listen and you have to repeat yourself.

Chatter that doesn't take the time make sense or follow the story line is chatter I'm not interested in. :shrug:

No intention to bite your head off. ;)

gatcha oh mighty mod. i'll be sure to note that ;)

Please understand that my mod status has nothing to do with this discussion or my reaction and really shouldn't have even been mentioned. Again i'll state that i had no intention of ripping your head off, If I did then I'm sorry. I'll try to ask you "WTF you're talking about" more tactfully next time. :)

Please understand that my mod status has nothing to do with this discussion or my reaction and really shouldn't have even been mentioned. Again i'll state that i had no intention of ripping your head off, If I did then I'm sorry. I'll try to ask you "WTF you're talking about" more tactfully next time. :)

cool :). 'ppreciate that.

Wow, that's an awesome car, and the price is so low for what you get with it! I wish I wasn't in college and broke, if I wasn't I would snatch this up in a second, and then it'd be hill climb and SCCA time. Someone HAS to get this car, if they don't, I hope he stores it for me until I get my masters and a good job haha.

Back