• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL BIG BOULDER MEET???

7. Glenn +1? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

You're kidding right? Like I'd want to expose her to you lunatics? :laugh:

I don't know, the +1 will certainly depend on her work schedule since she's in the process of starting a new job.

Last edited:
So I went to big boulder yesterday and for the most part it was awesome. There are 3 MASSIVE jumps on boulder park which progressively got bigger as you went down. My friend practically nailed the first one, I got destroyed on the second, and the third just scared the :censored::censored::censored::censored: out of us. Freedom park was hella fun with three nice sized jumps in a row and I almost nailed a 360 on the last one. Tons of boxes and rails on that part too and they all slid nice and smooth. I can't wait till we head up there on the 26th, definitely going to be a good time. The only complaint I had were the landings on the jumps were not too well maintained. You had to be careful about exactly where you put your weight, hence why I have huge ice burn on my lower back and an aching back and rib cage:blackeye:

Sounds like a good time.
Sorry you got hurt. :( Feel better!

Ice burn...yeah, sure. ;)

LOL! I am implying that its not really an ice burn. :D

OK, I'll believe you.
Sounds mighty nasty! :cry:

It hurt worse when it happened. Just kinda sucks cause it intersects with where my waistband is on my pants and is very irritating when moving around.
But if I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow I'd head right back up there and do it again!

Damn I'll have to think about this one. :laugh:

Still not sure how its gonna be with the 19 cred semester coming up.

Damn I'll have to think about this one. :laugh:

Still not sure how its gonna be with the 19 cred semester coming up.

I know how you feel, I had 20 last semester and had to drop a 3 credit course just to keep my head on my shoulders. But it is a Sunday, and if you're planning on tubing it sounded like people were having a lot of fun.

so this is on the 27th right? im 50% and maybe +1. but if i go you ahould all prepare to be owned at snowboarding (non park it hurts me too much) for i am the god of the gnar haha.
unfortunatley ill be on rental equip as all mine is 600 miles north.
this will probly be one of my last Northeast CEG meets, ill be going to the New England CEG area in feb

so this is on the 27th right? im 50% and maybe +1. but if i go you ahould all prepare to be owned at snowboarding (non park it hurts me too much) for i am the god of the gnar haha.
unfortunatley ill be on rental equip as all mine is 600 miles north.
this will probly be one of my last Northeast CEG meets, ill be going to the New England CEG area in feb

Is that a challenge to a race?

I don't remember. I thought they had burtons or forums but I could be wrong. I love my burton bullet I got 4 years ago, I'm gonna try to get it waxed and sharpened cause I got killed on some ice last night. I couldn't get my edge in for the life of me.

Im about 90% sure they have a burton setup.. not too shabby for rentals. Ill try to come, but i want in on this race seeing as how ive been snowboarding for about 10 years and havnt lost a race :laugh:

Im about 90% sure they have a burton setup.. not too shabby for rentals. Ill try to come, but i want in on this race seeing as how ive been snowboarding for about 10 years and havnt lost a race :laugh:

Well we'll see if that holds true on the 27th! The best run for racing is all the way to the left side of the mountain if you are looking up at it, I forget what its called but when my friend comes in from Cornell we always do at least two races on it nearly killing ourselves and others in the process.

sweet, 17 yrs of snowboarding under my belt, i used to race for my school and the mountain team. we should get everybody in on this and terrorize the mtn, sweet they have burton rentals, i dont wanan hafta beat you buys on some POS board.
-Jon

Back