• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

Attention!!!

Please do not flood the end of this thread with "your favorites". The pictures will be narrowed down to only the eligible ones by Ray, GTO Pete & I. At that point, I will send PM's out requesting the full resolution pictures. These pictures will be narrowed down to only elligible ones again. Some may not meet resolution requirements or may be grainy and therefore eliminated because of that. After that, the remaining pictures will be voted on by a pre-selected panel of judges. As in previous years, the winners will not know until the calendar is released.

Thanks everyone! There are lots of great pictures to choose from this year!

Remember! Submissions after 11:59 PM tonight (November 15th) will not be accepted or considered.

is this EST? or just pertaining to the time where you are located?

One for Eric L's car for the Silver Frost fans!!!
Ericlsmall.jpg

K...I think I'm done.....

Attention!!!

Please do not flood the end of this thread with "your favorites". The pictures will be narrowed down to only the eligible ones by Ray, GTO Pete & I. At that point, I will send PM's out requesting the full resolution pictures. These pictures will be narrowed down to only elligible ones again. Some may not meet resolution requirements or may be grainy and therefore eliminated because of that. After that, the remaining pictures will be voted on by a pre-selected panel of judges. As in previous years, the winners will not know until the calendar is released.

Thanks everyone! There are lots of great pictures to choose from this year!

Remember! Submissions after 11:59 PM tonight (November 15th) will not be accepted or considered.

Heh, sorry, i was bored at school.

Well I guess I'll throw a few in. Hi-res available. They didn't turn out as good as I had hoped but oh well. Need a tripod.

Edit: Good thing I just realized the camera was in natural light mode and not NIGHT MODE! D'oh!

DSCF1176b.jpg

DSCF1174b.jpg

DSCF1168b.jpg

sideview.jpg

side.jpg

Last edited:

look i know this are a little late, but i was out tonight taking these...got home in time but this is my first time using this software on my home computer and ive been fighting with it for the last hour!!!!!!!! please accept these...if they are even up to par, i beg of you

Last edited:
Here's the update....

they're working on it. :)

There were a lot of good quality pics to sift through this year, so it is a tough task that will take some time.

The only news I am expecting is the announcement that the calender is done and available for purchase... and I don't expect that until sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

as was said, we're working on it. I'm shooting for the same release date as last year: December 15th. The site being down over the holiday weekend held us up a bit.

oh and these too from a while ago !!

cal2.jpg

cal1.jpg

I KNEW that i recognized that location from somewhere! It took me until now to realize it. Thats the same road that Top Gear road tested the Ferrari 575 and Aston Martin Vanquish in season 1 episode 4 in 2002. The one with Damon Hill driving the Aston and Clarkson driving the Ferrari.

you can see almost the exact location at 2:12 into this video of part 2 of that road test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4dMrnoYit0&mode=related&search=

I KNEW that i recognized that location from somewhere! It took me until now to realize it. Thats the same road that Top Gear road tested the Ferrari 575 and Aston Martin Vanquish in season 1 episode 4 in 2002. The one with Damon Hill driving the Aston and Clarkson driving the Ferrari.

you can see almost the exact location at 2:12 into this video of part 2 of that road test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4dMrnoYit0&mode=related&search=

I thought the same as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back