• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Special AMSOil pricing for CEG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL CEG members.... you now have discount pricing for AMSoil!!!

Go to www.lubedealer.com/jrsamsoil and click the big 'Shop Online' button.

Click 'My Account' and enter 'Sign into your Account' with -

email - ceg.amsoil@gmail.com and password - ceg123

You will now save 10-15% on all AMSoil purchases!!

Upon Check Out, be SURE that you change the BILLING and SHIPPING addresses to YOUR ADDRESS INFORMATION. The website does not store ANY credit card information, just address information.

If you have any questions, email the ceg.amsoil@gmail.com address and we'll get back to you!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!

Last edited:
very nice! Actually though, did you just create some preferred member account and give us all access to it? Is that a no-no to anyone?

I made sure to verify that Credit Card info is NOT saved, only the address. Once you place your order, you can enter the profile of the preffered account and delete your address.

This way, the ZO# of the Preffered Account is not needed to get the discount, and THAT'S a no-no. All you need is the email address and password, and the discount is YOURS!!

Last edited:
Is $6.05 the discounted price for 5W30? I can get it at a local store here for Under $6... It was actually on sale last week for $5/qt.

Just wanted to make sure I was seeing the correct discounted price...

Is $6.05 the discounted price for 5W30? I can get it at a local store here for Under $6... It was actually on sale last week for $5/qt.

Just wanted to make sure I was seeing the correct discounted price...

When your logged into the Prefered account, the banner just above 'Select Product' should read 'Dealer / Prefered Pricing' and not 'US Catalog Pricing'.

Last edited:
fyi it still stores info (address phone #) in order history.

mmmm.jpg

OK, I've tested it 3x and it seems to be working fine now. Use the path I gave you and you should get the discount.

Yes.... it does keep an order history, such as address and phone #, but the credit card info is still not recorded. I don't think there is an way around the address, because of shipping, but you can zero-out the phone number and it should still work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back