• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

All-Weather Floor Mats???

WHEELSPIN

CEG'er
Do they make an all weather floor mat for CSVT's? I'm not looking for carpet replacements, but rubber ones that are made for the car. I had a set in my TSX and they are great and I really want a set for my CSVT.

BAT HAS THE RUBBER ONES FROM EUROPE THAT I'M THINKING ABOUT AS WELL, BUT THEY JUST SAY FORD ON THEM BUT DO LOOKE NICE. ALSO KEEP TROLLING EBAY BECAUSE THERE WAS A SET ON THERE TWO WEEKS AGO AND I THOUGHT THEY EITHER SAID SVT OR FORD RACING BUT THEY HAD THE CORRECT CONTOUR LOOKING AT THE PICS.

Do they make an all weather floor mat for CSVT's? I'm not looking for carpet replacements, but rubber ones that are made for the car. I had a set in my TSX and they are great and I really want a set for my CSVT.

I think Ford made some. I have a Prarie Tan set that has the Ford logo on it as well as Contour.

I think Ford made some. I have a Prarie Tan set that has the Ford logo on it as well as Contour.

this is the best photo I have uploaded of them:

DSCF0099.jpg

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=3&VehId=216&Year=2000

these are the ones ive been looking at. only think is there $99.95. oh well

I bought just the fronts for my SVT - it didn't have the factory mats when I bought it. They are great - heavy enough that they don't move around, and they trap SO much water and dirt.

I don't know if I'd pay $100 for the set. The fronts were spendy enough, and I just got the cheap ones at Walmart for the back seat. No one ever sits there anyway!

BAT European Foulweather rubber mats

BAT European Foulweather rubber mats

I called BAT about a set of their European Foul Weather mats, part# K-1010. They said they were out of them, and Ford had discontinued them, so they wouldn't be getting anymore. Does anyone have a Ford/Motorcraft part number for them, so as to be able to check with the parts suppliers in the Ford network? Thanks.

I called BAT about a set of their European Foul Weather mats, part# K-1010. They said they were out of them, and Ford had discontinued them, so they wouldn't be getting anymore. Does anyone have a Ford/Motorcraft part number for them, so as to be able to check with the parts suppliers in the Ford network? Thanks.

Doh! I was just about to stat looking into getting those!

Back