• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SNOW!?!??

It didnt start snowing here til about 7pm but the roads a horrible. Im guessing the snow was unexpected as the roads havent been treated at all. There is not even an inch on the ground, probably an inch on the car, but the roads are covered in a snow, slush, ice mix. Im hoping for a 2 hour delay tomorrow.

It didnt start snowing here til about 7pm but the roads a horrible. Im guessing the snow was unexpected as the roads havent been treated at all. There is not even an inch on the ground, probably an inch on the car, but the roads are covered in a snow, slush, ice mix. Im hoping for a 2 hour delay tomorrow.

the snow sucks, now...we just lost a major branch on a tree in our front yard...

Yea i wasnt to happy to leave work and drive on completely covered untreated roads. But my Kumho Ecsta all seasons are pretty damn good in the snow, just have to drive smart.

What i dont get is that its supposed to be 60 degrees on Wednesday...

i got work at 9am tomorrow im hoping i can make it. its not mandatory that I make it since I am interning, but I need the money. doesn't help living in a place where they ignore the roads in winter...

here's a view of the conditions 2 miles down the road from me
http://www2.wb.psu.edu/webcam/

Unfortunately though, I'm missing some of the mounting hardware for the rear portion of the drivers side sideskirt.

I know this, the question is: What happened Glenn?

I got the what you need to fix the side skirt.
Anything else you need?

No snow up here in New England :shrug:

I need to run over a nail with my right rear tire. I need a new one...Hooray for Sears tire warrantees :laugh:. My shoulder on the tire is VERY worn out, and my left rear is BRAND new. Something's gotta give :crazy:

Back