• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Custom S/C or Turbo setups...

make it a x3

woulndt the knnebell supercharger for the excape/tribute work on the 2.5L/3.0L setup?

On the 57th time this was asked, I said that the 58th time would make my head explode. Thanks, my moniter is now soaked in blood, brain, and skull fragments.

Mark

Count Me In

Count Me In

I would definitely buy the S/C Kit from you. It seems like you are doing a lot of R&D and are concerned about quality and reliability :cool::cool::cool:. I already have a Quaife which I love (and KONI/H&R/Performance Clutch/Performance Fly Wheel)!

EB

i would suggest buying the kit from chris. i've seen it first hand. it'll prove to be a sweet option :) i shoulda done that too but i bought his old setup to help him have some R&D cash....now im kickin myself i shoulda just forked out the $$ on it.

i would suggest buying the kit from chris. i've seen it first hand. it'll prove to be a sweet option :) i shoulda done that too but i bought his old setup to help him have some R&D cash....now im kickin myself i shoulda just forked out the $$ on it.

Naaa, shoulda bought the Kenne Bell setup and made it work on teh 2.5L/3L :ponder:

You guys think that would work.. :shrug:

6+psi isn't hard to live with as a DD.
10-14PSI is a BEAR, lol.. but that's a different story.

when i get my engine built i'm going to run around 15psi (depends on how big i can go on the engine side pulley, and how much RPM it will produce) and a 100 shot. of course it wont be a "daily" driver soon as i pick up the 95' SHO. :)

I'm currently working on a custom supercharger setup that I'll be selling through my web site in my sig. The bracket design is done and the shop is making up a prototype right now for us to test on a car. I'm working as fast as I can to get it finished. You can see updates here:

http://newcougar.org/forums/showthread.php?t=100426

Is this S/C Kit for the 2.5L and works with the SVT engine?

EB

Back