• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Nov 20th Meet in Pittsburgh!

Oh crap. the 20th is a Tuesday. This tuesday... I'm afraid I may not be able to make it. :( I have band rehearsals on tuesdays at 7pm and it would be a stretch to be there at 5:30 and be back here at 6:30.

Bad time to think of it... the week of, huh. Damn...

That's a bummer, Ryan. I can make it earlier, if that would help. Just talk to Rob, see what he says. I can be there by 5ish. Gonna clean the SVT and Sally's Mustang tonight, hoping it won't rain before tomorrow.:laugh:

I don't think I can. According to the directions I looked up, it would take me 45 min to get there. even if i got there at 5, I'd have to leave at 5:45 to make it back here by 6:30.

Like I said, I wish I had realized this sooner. I've had rehearsals every tuesday for about a month and I can't remember when I agreed on this date.

That's sucks Ryan. Sorry to hear you can't make it. Unfortunately 5 would be the ealiest I could make it.

Scott, I'm driving home tonight after work so I can wake up in the morning to clean the Saab and change the oil. Last I checked there's only a slight chance of rain, but we'll be fine.

Bummer. Well, I'll be there with my wife Tammy, and roomate Sally. Don't know if my brother is gonna make it with his truck or not. Depends when he works till.

Hey I'm really sorry everyone, but some things have come up here at home and I am going to be unable to make it. I'm really sorry and I hope you all still get to meet up and have fun. Next time I'm back on this side of the state I'll be in touch and maybe we can meet up. Again I apologize.

Damn! I was looking forward to pictures. :(

Damn! I was looking forward to pictures. :(

I was looking forward to Sonic!! :laugh:

It's just the unfortunate side effects of not of living 5 hours from home and trying to see everyone from my family in the short time I am home since my parents are divorced.

Again sorry to everyone and we'll try to reschedule for around Christmas time when I'm back again. We might have to do a Quaker Steak meet though since there is no indoor seating at Sonic.

Back