• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Check out a couple pics

TRicker

Hard-core CEG'er
My contour this late summer. girlfriend took them. the pics look reallyyyyy good on pictures and are intentionally taken into the light at times but after being scanned and put onto the computer they just look like poop. there are a couple good ones. just click onto my link, its my myspace page. take a look at tha if you want too. go ahead and make fun of me, its cool.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=42575923

i wish. it was hot with the euros but it needed a drop badly. everyone told me to get SVTF 5 spokes and after i got rid of the euros they all told me i was dumb. i shoulda just listened to myself and got suspension earlier. i'm going back to the euros or some superlegerras if i can find them so i'll be getting pics in teh spring.

thanks for the adds on myspace too ;)

that cylinder = ouch.

i still wish someone had caught the destruction on video...or that i hadn't left to go to subway and seen it!!!

yes the FSVT euro wheels. they are 99$ apiece at tousley ford from steve, for the color shown there. they are 127 apiece for black, and the other two colors are discontinued. they are 110 apiece for the 5 spoke FSVT wheels in silver. FSVT 5 spokes in white or black are 127 apiece.

i know! and the worst part is i wasn't even really hungry! it was just getting boring as hell standing around that place!

me mikey and zenboy went to subway, came back and stazi or someone runs up to the car and is like "rickers car blew up on the dyno" and i was like DAMMIT!

not that i'm happy it went, but i mean i atleast wanted to see it.

Back