• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Big Rig and Smart Car silliness

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
My husband's coworker knows this dude.
Apparently he uses a modified version of ATV ramps and has a Winch mounted to the truck bed to pull it up. He had the rear bed of the truck customized in Texas this last winter to remove a set of truck wheels and add the special bed with a fifth wheel connection to pull his 45' RV.
I'm assuming the car is his commuter when he's out camping. :crazy:

I'm still laughing from how cool and silly this looks:

rodonis006.jpg

rodonis007.jpg

rodonis005.jpg

rodonis002.jpg

rodonis003.jpg

Apparently he has decided to just live out of the RV and travel the country now. lucky bastige.
I'm not poor, but damn I hate not making enough to live like that!

aside from being hideous, the smart car is really quick. i got a ride in one last year and it moved! the guy said it had a turbo charged busa engine in it, but what ever it had it sounded good to boot

aside from being hideous, the smart car is really quick. i got a ride in one last year and it moved! the guy said it had a turbo charged busa engine in it, but what ever it had it sounded good to boot

they dont have a hyabusa engine in them as stock, but that swap has been done. theres a vid online of a hyabusa powered smart beating a Ferrari in a drag race

haha, I love those things. I would totaly look into getting a Smart car when I am older as a commuter car if they costed a little less.

Back