• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GO SOX!

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
its as awesome october if your a red sox, patriots and celtics fan..oo and also Ferrari F1 :D

red-sox take the ws in 4-1

truly an awesome game.
I'm glad I managed to stay up for it
(I did take a little cat nap in the 3rd inning though :eek: )

today is going to be a rough day. :blackeye:

gotta admit the indians looked like a bunch of idiots
cant wait for the rockies to dominate the sox tho :laugh:

Fell asleep sometime after 1 and got up at 4:30 for work!! Yay coffee!

I concur. How do you fall asleep during a Sox game? Wtf? :confused: :crazy: :laugh:

I was pretty beat on Sunday after doing housecleaning and stuff, not to mention the poor sleep I got the night before.
I think I went to bed at 3:00 after Elky's party. Did not sleep soundly at all, and was up at like 9 am on Sunday. :blackeye:

you went to bed early on saturday!
haha
i finally went to bed around 3:45.
i think the last person to leave left around 2:15-2:30
:)

Yeah, I'm with ya there, Dougy.
I'm convinced the Synthroid has something to do with it because drinking has never been the same for me since they made me hypo. :(
Getting old stinks!

i dont think getting old has anything to do with it.
my parents are in thier 50's, my mother is 59 and she can drink me under the table.
did i mention she is also ony 4'11"?
they party harder than i did in college!

I was pretty beat on Sunday after doing housecleaning and stuff, not to mention the poor sleep I got the night before.
I think I went to bed at 3:00 after Elky's party. Did not sleep soundly at all, and was up at like 9 am on Sunday. :blackeye:

Maybe it's because I'm young, but I've pulled my fair share of all-nighter's/3-hour sleep nights lately. Like last night, I only got 3.5 hours of sleep, but I'm totally fine today. :shrug:

Not just being young, but getting in your right time zone too. I can do a few hours of sleep if it means going to bed at 6 and getting up at 10.

Yeah, I'm considering a pre-game nap just to say I get those extra hours of sleep tonight.
Mike is considering going straight to work after the game. lol

Getting old sucks! 15 years ago and I'd have woken up early after a SZ type event and shotgunned a beer before slamming a screwdriver. This year took me three days to feel better. A month for my ribs to stop hurting.:help:

Oh yea, back on topic. Go SOX!!!!!!!!!!!

Back