• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

injector harness ?

svtkev

CEG'er
is the injector harness the same on all year duratec contours? mine is showing some major cracking on the insulation and i have another one i was going to rebuild over the winter. thanks in advance

no, you need one from another E0 because of PATs ...

there are a few different variations

96-98
98.5-99

Brian, are you sure about this?

I would say 95, most likely is an oddball harness, but all other years are the same.

PATS has nothing to do with the injector harness, just the main harness.

Brian, are you sure about this?

I would say 95, most likely is an oddball harness, but all other years are the same.

PATS has nothing to do with the injector harness, just the main harness.

yeah your right, I got the two mixed up this morning. I would still say that the 95 and the 00 are different as they have different injectors then the 96 to 99

the 00's being returnless have different injectors and therefor connectors I do believe

oh and some cars, like my 99 don't have knock sensors and as far as I know the wiring for them ...

yeah your right, I got the two mixed up this morning. I would still say that the 95 and the 00 are different as they have different injectors then the 96 to 99

the 00's being returnless have different injectors and therefor connectors I do believe

oh and some cars, like my 99 don't have knock sensors and as far as I know the wiring for them ...

Yeah, so it should be:

96-Early 99
Late 99-00

The knock sensor connection would be on the main harness.

Back