• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Speed is my middle name

ChattavegasSE

Hard-core CEG'er
Here's my 2006 MazdaSpeed 6. It's fast and I like it.
e7add380.jpg

Huge fake tips FTW!
e7add37f.jpg

e7add37d.jpg

Lip spoiler FTW!
e7add37e.jpg

6-speed & leather FTW!
e7add31f.jpg

Aluminum sill plates and pedals FTW!
e7add314.jpg

Bose 9" deck sub FTW!
e7add30f.jpg

Baby-makin room FTW!
e7add2e5.jpg

6-speed FTW some more!
e7add2bb.jpg

2.3L DISI turbo FTMFW!!
e7add297.jpg

Charge air cooler FTW!
e7add296.jpg

HID's + fogs FTW!
e7add25d.jpg

Upper grill intercooler feed scoops FTW!
e7add238.jpg

Tall cowl hood + 18"s FTW!
e7add22d.jpg

PITA to clean 18"s FTL. :( I miss my Rota's.
e7add22a.jpg

Mom's 3.0L Duratec Taurus FTwoot!
e7add200.jpg

Cant wait to see it thrash the dragon man! Nice pick up. About time you got a truely nice ride you deserved it! Congrats!

You still get trash talk from me! Isn't purple the gay pride color or sumthin? ;) when are you gonna add the VW badges?

Congrats on the new ride Eric and I'm sure Hector can let you know or hell you may already know about the company that makes "goodies" for the MS6/3, its a 3 letter abbreviation, but I can't remember it:rolleyes: Had I not taken the MINI for a test drive I'd be down there in my metallic black MS6. Have you thought about getting the MPS badge from Europe, really throw people off:laugh:

Daaaaaaaaaaamn Eric, thats a hott car dude. When did you get that? Now get a CAI,exhaust and a tune and up the boost and your golden like a shower:laugh:

Thanks for all the compliments everybody; except OB1. I've got something big and purple for you. :p

I doubt I'll do any mods to it; I'm really happy with all of the performance from the factory. The Pirelli's are a little on the small side; and actually throw off the speedometer a considerable amount. The sticker on the car calls for 215/45/18 XL tires, but the Pirelli's are not XL's. IIRC, Kumho makes this odd size. :cool:

I have already ordered a shorty billet antenna; since the stock one is broke. I also plan to tint the windows and maybe change the wheels. Gunmetal Rota Slipstreams or OZ Superleggeras; but no decision yet.

Also, the tag is about to expire, so I figured I'd get a custom plate. I can't be as cool as Lacy's 'OMG_LOL' but I can come close. Here are some ideas I've had:
DRKCHRY
CHRYBMB
PWN3D11
OB1SUXX
IH8OB1

I like the OZ Superleggera's for that car myself, but Eric do yourself a favor though, PLEASE check out the Enkei RPM2's or even my rims, the PIAA Sport Mesh. Your right about the tires, they're a bit small and I would go up to atleast a 225 if at all possible and I'm sure you will. You've got great taste in rims...but atleast check out my choices for the car, afterall, I was REAL close to getting one myself:shrug: Have you thought about some carbon/ceramic pads for that thing though?!

Licence plate ideas:

-DRGN129 (this is what I'm getting on my car:cool: )
-USMPS
-TRBOAWD
-AWDTRBO
-RARESPD6
-SLEEPR6

Roger - I like those RPM2's, but I really want to get away from the higher number of spokes. I like smooth, clean 5-6 spoke wheels. Plus those are easier to clean! :crazy: Keep in mind I can run cool JDM-style ricer brands; GramLite, 5Zigen, etc. If I could lay down over $3k on rims, Volk RE30 TiGunmetal FTW!
volkracing_re30_tigrey_ci3_l.jpg

But more realistically, I actually do really like these Rota's:
racinglab_1967_178049878

As for tires, I was thinking 235/45 or 245/45 depending on how deep my fenders are. But I am definitly going to go up in tire size. My speedometer is way off with these shorter tires.

Back