• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Detailed the viper

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
OMG it was sooooooooo much fun to drive, and on my way back to her buckhead condo from washing it she insisted on me driving it like I stole it to let her know what I think of it. It was a blast. I got 2 contacts too, in a few weeks I am going back to do hers again, a supercharged range rover and a lambo merchilago (sp?). There was nothing but bently's,lambos, porshes, ferrari's ect in her garage.

Before

Viper001.jpg

Viper002.jpg

Viper005.jpg

Viper004.jpg

Viper010.jpg

Yes I just had too

Viper007.jpg

The viper loves the shocker

Viper008.jpg

Viper009.jpg

And 4 1/2 hours later all done.

Viper013.jpg

Viper015.jpg

Last edited:
Viper016.jpg

Viper017.jpg

Viper018.jpg

Viper021.jpg

Viper022.jpg

Viper023.jpg

Viper024.jpg

And her plate, cause im fly,lol

Viper025.jpg

This is just 1 that was on the same level of her garage

Viper014.jpg

And the vid of me driving it, I didnt take more than 1 cause I sure as hell didnt want to wreck it and I didnt really get on it here.

I didnt speed in this video so it isnt against the rules.

Hell yeah I did Rawburt, I was in Buckhead though, the richest part of Georga so a viper is common to them. I didnt care though, it was just fun for me.

Did you rub petroleum jelly all over the wheels and tires lol DRIPPING WET!

Good job man.

i "borrowed" a modified viper GTS once....i have to say it's the only car i ever drove that i was afraid of. I just wanted it to be over lol

Yeah my spelling is as always not the best, but I dont care I drove a friggin viper today:cool:

No Pud It was nxt tire shine, and it was dry to the touch at that point, thats why I stick with it cause even after its dry it looks wett and dosent sling off.

I cannot wait to do the lime green lambo, funny thing is that a 21 year old owns it, he is an investment banker and likes to flaunt his money, well flaunt away right into my pocket for making it look better.

Dont be mad cause you got the shocker before,lol

Yeah the paint felt like sand paper before and was not shiney at all, after it felt like silk and looked brand new.

My bandmates and I would do the shocker hand like 10 years ago when no one knew what it was and it was funny. If people asked, we'd say. "two for the pink, one for the stink"

i had the pleasure of driving the older R/T when i was 17/18 years old at my tech school in high school. drove like a truck and the seat could not have been placed worse. was still fun. lol but don't get me wrong i still love these cars.

o yea and Ryan the after pics are wonderful. nice job duder!

Back