• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Help Ian!

TUFTOUR

Hard-core CEG'er
This is a thread to help Ian meet girls...what he needs are ideas on how to start conversations. Let the fun begin...;)

Just get them drunk and you'll be fine. That's what I did with my g/f. I got set up randomly with her for a sorority formal, got her drunk, and a little 2 years later she's still stuck with me and we're living together.

Just get them drunk and you'll be fine. That's what I did with my g/f. I got set up randomly with her for a sorority formal, got her drunk, and a little 2 years later she's still stuck with me and we're living together.

dude thats awsome but two problems with where i go A. theres no sorority. B theres not many chicks C. theres alot of dude D. im weak and dont like to fight haha but dude thats pretty sweet way to meet a girl man

Say that you think there is something wrong with your phone, and when they ask you whats wrong....say "It doesnt have your number in it."

Quickest way to a girl's heart is through laughter. Make her laugh, then she'll be begging to be in the same bed as you...or something like that :laugh:

dude thats awsome but two problems with where i go A. theres no sorority. B theres not many chicks C. theres alot of dude D. im weak and dont like to fight haha but dude thats pretty sweet way to meet a girl man

Well I tell you what, she actually didn't even go to my college. She went to Duquesne University in Pittsburgh. She was sorority sisters with one of my good friends. So don't worry about your college....just go troll another college.

Oh yeah you're really going to hate me now too...........not only did I land a great girl, she's extremely smart too. She's actually in her 2nd year in Temple Med School. She just got me a shirt that says "Smart men marry doctor's". LOL.

This came up not too long ago, but just in case you didn't catch it then, here's my great idea:

Approach her and say, "That shirt looks very becoming on you, but if I were on you, I'd be coming on you, too."

Helping Ian

Helping Ian

You need to watch the Pickup Artist on VH1.... LOL Funny show.

Here's a good line for you...

Ask them if they knew 93% of woman masterbate in the shower and 7% sing. (Most likely they didn't) Than ask them what the 7% sing. (Most will say I don't know...) Then tell them they must be one of the 93%. :)

Back