• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 U of M car show

8c8b366e.jpg

this was pre cleaning it looked better after i swear... i think thats how its spelled

Last edited:
Wow, you guys posted these pics up rather quickly! IMO, Jared's pics look fine.

Nah, no pics here. Like I said in the regional forums, I don't have a digital camera.

Anyways, it was nice meeting you guys, and while the turnout wasn't that great, it was definitely a nice afternoon to mingle with some fellow enthusiasts.

Yeah, the Contours did rather well! I was kind of suprised that we took the entire domestic category and best in show.

Haha that 3rd place award caught me off-guard. I just happened to be looking over at Jeff when they called my name, and it didn't strike me. I think they repeated my name, and I was like wait a minute, that's me!!! :crazy: No idea how that worked out. I thought it was hilarious.

Jared-Dude, you were like pissed off or something at it. You didn't even want to be in the picture at the end. It's just a stupid medal, bro. It was more fun meeting you guys and hanging out. I would have popped by hood, but two days prior to the show I was refilling my trans fluid, and bunch spilled onto my UIM. :blackeye:

For those of you who were first-time eaters of BTB; not too bad, eh?

man that sux i cant beleive i didnt get more pics. there were some real nice cars there to and all of our pics are just us:blackeye: oh well

its not that I didnt want to be int he pic at the end, I thought it was for people who had won something in the show, misunderstanding.

its not that I didnt want to be int he pic at the end, I thought it was for people who had won something in the show, misunderstanding.

hell i turned around and everyone was gone:shrug:

Best part of the show probably was the guy who owned the CTS-V talked to Jeff about his Turbo 3L. "So at about 15 psi what does it put down at the crank? 250 horsepower?"

The look on Jeff's face. :shocked:

Priceless.

I can only imagine it looked like he was hit in the grown and followed by "WHAT?!?! You sir a retard, go away." How did the rest of the coversation go after he told him the true power?

man that sux i cant beleive i didnt get more pics. there were some real nice cars there to and all of our pics are just us:blackeye: oh well

True, true...

I know the SAE group was taking quite a bunch of pictures. Perhaps, they'll hook us up by hosting it. Or we can always ask them.

I was surprised that Jared and Jeff clay-barred the car at the show. I didn't think it would be possible, but they actually did an awesome job.

True, true...

I know the SAE group was taking quite a bunch of pictures. Perhaps, they'll hook us up by hosting it. Or we can always ask them.

I was surprised that Jared and Jeff clay-barred the car at the show. I didn't think it would be possible, but they actually did an awesome job.
how do we go about that

You're not claying w/ UQD are you? That stuff is way too slick for clay bar, it doesn't give the clay a chance to pick up contaminates.

we needed two bottles, and thats what I brought with me. I was using quik detailed (the stuff that came with the kit).

It worked really well actually, both sides looked equally as good, and felt the same :drool:

Back