• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EOSB Thank you

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Thanks everyone!!! Great turn out as always

MX, thanks for helpin out with little odds and ends
Mexi, thanks for doing some of the running to get food and ****

Everyone just thanks for showing up!

Steeda

well, thank YOU steeda. you were able to get this all together even though you are heartbroken and sad. stay strong brother!

:)

well, thank YOU steeda. you were able to get this all together even though you are heartbroken and sad. stay strong brother!

:)

:laugh:

From the pics, it looks like it only got better after I had to leave! :(

Thanks to everyone who helped put it together, and especially to that jason guy.

Good Times for Sure! Thanks Steeda(and a special thanks for allowing the successful suspension swap)

was a great meet, I realised I had stuck around for 7 and a half hours yesterday. Every minute of which was enjoyable.

Last edited:
Thanks. It was fun as usual. Sorry I was so late. Ooops on the raining glass, my bad. Still smelled smoke this morning in the trunk:crazy: .

You guys can't claim having fun until you blow a .20...

Funniest part was Aries chasing Steeda on his bike; I've still have never seen her run that fast.

-Tim :cool:

You guys can't claim having fun until you blow a .20...

Funniest part was Aries chasing Steeda on his bike; I've still have never seen her run that fast.

-Tim :cool:

Im going to have to say there is a tie between that and Steeda's beer burnout.

I yelled ****ING PAY ATTENTION!!!

I gave him the finger and said "thanks for the burgers!" :laugh: I should have owned his ass for flying through the parking lot without a helmet! It wasn't that close anyways. :rolleyes: I had just started to creep out of my spot, and I would never hurt Jason! :)

Back