• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Picture request: Mirko/Stock SVT wheel combo

az5oh

CEG'er
Ok, I have seen very few pictures of cars with Mirkos and stock SVT wheels (Steeda posted one with E0's, but that was it)

Can someone post pictures of stock wheel/Mirko combos? Ideal would be lowered and/or black.

Silver, E1s. Stock suspension.

fa252da2.jpg

^^^:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Damn those are about the hottest pics ever, they are very simple and not heavily modded but they are soo crisp and clean.

Am sure this has been talked about b4. In fact i think i read a thread about it a while ago. if i remember correctly, it seems the options were either having no mirko and dropping tha car to wotever height u want or having one and not being able to drop more than a couple inches. In other words, how in the world do those with mirkos n dropped csvts do it without being an inch off tha ground, ruining their splitters?

Am sure this has been talked about b4. In fact i think i read a thread about it a while ago. if i remember correctly, it seems the options were either having no mirko and dropping tha car to wotever height u want or having one and not being able to drop more than a couple inches. In other words, how in the world do those with mirkos n dropped csvts do it without being an inch off tha ground, ruining their splitters?

cause you just drive it.

I have Eibachs and it's not bad.. the only problems I have are steep inclines to gas stations.. and I'll just go around to another entrance. My driveway I have to back into or I scrape.

I've always wanted an air ride so I could drive around like 2" off the ground and raise it when it needed to be :laugh:

You going to EOSB? I dont want to Hi-Jack the thread since my car doesn't have stock wheels on it.

Aaron
Nope I dont have my car down here at college, or else i'd drive up :)

I remember your car last year with the Mase's. Good lookin :cool:

Back