• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Couple of HDR's from this weekend...

dlphnfn

Veteran CEG'er
I was just out messing with my camera and settings, and all... Here is what I came up with for my first time out. I used Photomatix, but I don't think I'll penny up and pay for the full version just to get cool pics of my car! :rolleyes:
Erick --

HDR_edit.jpg

DSCF0175_edit.JPG

HDR2_edit.jpg

DSCF0184.JPG

DSCF0169.JPG

DSCF0167.JPG

DSCF0166.JPG

Just for kicks, here's my new shoes.... Kumho Ecsta AST's.
DSCF0187.JPG

I like the shot of the hood and the one directly afterwards.... The HDR ones didn't turn out so great in my opinion. I think it's harder to do during the day then it is later in the evening because it's so hard to get different exposures, at least with my camera. Car looks good :cool:

Edit: Though I do really like the rear bumper HDR shot...

The HDR ones didn't turn out so great in my opinion. I think it's harder to do during the day then it is later in the evening because it's so hard to get different exposures, at least with my camera.
I agree... I took all the pics between 7:00 and 7:30 last night. I think it would be better if it were a little darker though.
Thanks for the comments.
Erick --

I've got an idea... Lets leave the camera, tripod, and car all stationed in one spot, take pictures throughout the entire day with all different lightings and reflections and make one crazy photo :laugh:

Edit: what size are your new tires?

225/45 R17's. $336 shipped from DiscountTireDirect.com. Awesome customer service, fast as hell, and cheap too!
Erick --

Back