• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Places to buy 4x108 wheels

I purchased 18" ADR wheels from ebay, but if you check their website, adrwheels.com they have several designs and links to dealers. I typed in 18" wheels for contour cougar on ebay to search and brought up several, and I got mine brand new for $450 shipped and bought my own tires.

Also a company a buddy owns called www.jccarcrafter.com

I have gotten 2 sets of wheels from wheelmax and DONT suggest anyone does buisness with them. My first set was the Excel tz-16 17" and the lug holes werent bored out large enough, My 2nd set (current) are the Excel dl-46 17" and the clear is starting to come off the lip and the paint on the inner part of the rim has stripped off 1 wheel. Thier customer service is the worst I have EVER experianced. I emailed them 25 times about the wheel, and called and left them 12 messages and NEVER heard back from them. I took it as a loss and will fix them myself.

ive got the same wheels ryan and my clear is peeling too , i warranted one wheel over the winter and it was a royal pain in the ass , wheelmax FTL , what do you think these wheels would look like powdercoated black?

Back