• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Keep your eyes open for....

Damn Korean sweatshop already making cheap replicas....

kyleplate.jpg

Last edited:
if any of you knew what the hell the plate was about you would know that mine rules. so i am the greatest again.

if any of you knew what the hell the plate was about you would know that mine rules. so i am the greatest again.

Whoever the **** stole it didnt know what the **** it means....
Theyre probably still running around looking for Mandas Nanny....

Last edited:
This thread appears to have turned into the equivalent of photoshop phriday over at somethingawful.com

I think we could have some fun and see how many different pictures and who can come up with the best place to find Frosty's plate...

Oh look... I found that ass that stole....
Belair.jpg

Or maybe it was this guy... IDK!!!
Truck.jpg

This thread appears to have turned into the equivalent of photoshop phriday over at somethingawful.com

I think we could have some fun and see how many different pictures and who can come up with the best place to find Frosty's plate...

Oh look... I found that ass that stole....
Belair.jpg

Dude! thats my landlords car! seriously... he just got it converted from 6volt to 12 volt and wanted to have a stereo installed... I told him to go to you personally at BB... he did then? I think that was earlier this summer though

Dude! thats my landlords car! seriously... he just got it converted from 6volt to 12 volt and wanted to have a stereo installed... I told him to go to you personally at BB... he did then? I think that was earlier this summer though

So wait.... your landlord would also be the Chief of the bomb squad then?!?! At least that guy with the belair in that picture was the chief of the bomb squad, he even had like baseball playing cards of himself that like said bomb squad that he gives out to kids, I didn't get one though :sad:

The other pic also had that writing on the tailgate, it was some cement companies work truck...

Some more pics of the Belair

Some more pics of the Belair

I also think I remember him telling me he had in converted, it was like driving a tractor with no power steering.... thing was a beast...!

Chevy%20Belair%201954%20-%201.jpg

Chevy%20Belair%201954%20-%202.jpg

Chevy%20Belair%201954%20-%203.jpg

Chevy%20Belair%201954%20-%204.jpg

Yup.. that definately is my landlords car... they are really good people. :)

I'm not just saying that because hes a cop either.

I bet he chatted the hell outta your ear though.

So wait.... your landlord would also be the Chief of the bomb squad then?!?! At least that guy with the belair in that picture was the chief of the bomb squad, he even had like baseball playing cards of himself that like said bomb squad that he gives out to kids, I didn't get one though :sad:

The other pic also had that writing on the tailgate, it was some cement companies work truck...

yup yup...thats Gerald Hundt and he's my landlord... he keeps asking me if I know of anyone who wants to be a cop because they are so short handed.

Yup.. that definately is my landlords car... they are really good people. :)

I'm not just saying that because hes a cop either.

I bet he chatted the hell outta your ear though.

He was pretty cool, we had a good chat and it the install went very well I'm happy to say, a co-worker of mine gets to do a 1964 Dynamic 88 tomorrow morning for a new radio and 4 speakers... that's going to suck... probably be an underdash shroud like the one I did on the bel-air, but he's going to be cutting all the speakers in probably... so.... I get to go over that with him in the morning so he can hear what I was told tonight...

Back