• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Show - Coopersburg, PA

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
Pictures from the Coopersburg, PA show today. Some get repetative sorry! Took lots of pictures from different angles.
HPIM2924.jpg

HPIM2924.jpg

HPIM2925.jpg

HPIM2926.jpg

HPIM2928.jpg

HPIM2929.jpg

HPIM2930.jpg

HPIM2938.jpg

HPIM2939.jpg

HPIM2940.jpg

HPIM2941.jpg

Last edited:
HPIM3044.jpg

HPIM3044.jpg

So out of 141 pictures I showed off 51! :laugh: Alot are mine Black SE along with Luca's Silverfrost SVT. The Mustang is I8Rice (troll). Some pretty good shots. And it did rain about 50% of the day so there were a few dozens cars short from what we were told by people who hold the event.

Wish we could have had more members, but hey we got to be in a class with a Grand National, Grand Prix Supercharged, and a Dodge Viper. :laugh:

Winners were:
1st - Grand National - Nice guy, forget his name :blackeye: He lives in Quakertown though!
2nd - Luca
3rd - Grand Prix
4th - Assuming me ( Luca said my envelope had alot of tags in it, and thought I would place LOL)
5th - Silly stock red Corvette
6th - Grumpy Dodge Viper and owner...:nonono:

Viper guy was a piss ant and I"m glad he was next to two Contours and Corvette. :laugh:

Had a good day, although might have been better if the rain was less. Alot of pictures turned out goofy because of the awkward lighting/overcast. My camera is really picky about how it takes pictures...The flash would go off, and other times it wouldn't. The pictures with flash got crappy. :shrugs: Also the lines you see are the rain drops...Yeah so I need a new camera. LOL

Answer to your question: The lip is from a Merc 95-96

Last edited:
Lower Lip idea I got from Jason! So he gets the credit.

As for the Supra...While I was standing there taking the picture some 20 year old num nut it standing there saying about how the car has some potential to be a nice car. I was like WTF? Arez Youz a Nubbz? :blackeye: Then he holds his soda can in front of the turbo for his butt buddy to take a picture of just his can of soda next to the turbo...And the didn't take a picture of the whole car! :nonono:

They also had a portable dyno there, and I thought about putting the SE on just for ****s and giggles, but it was 60 cash for 2 pulls and 75 for 2 pulls with A/F ratios. So I didn't get one. :cry: It would have been fun to watch the Mustang guys cringe as I loaded a non-svt contour onto the dyno!!!

Thats the guy! :laugh: with the soda can!
Is this showing up as a link to anyone else? --->
HPIM2973.jpg

HPIM2973.jpg

HPIM2974.jpg

Didn't take one of the back. Had the Euro-Ebay Style tails with a 4" cannon on a single outlet catback.

Edit: Also had some fairly fat tires on the rear. Maybe 8" or 9"

Edit 2: Sorry didn't realize I double posted, Had a better motor shot!

Last edited:
That Viper dude was an arse. :shrug: He dried the thing off about 20 times, it was drizzling. He gave you the distinct feeling that thought he was better than the rest of us. :rolleyes:

That Grand National was sweet. Nice guy too!

Scott: Did ya like how I went around the last speed bump when we were leaving? :laugh: I hit on the first three and decided to forgo the last one. Thank goodness for the sub-frame connectors or I think I would have lost a side skirt. :D

Nice shots Scott!

Last edited:
Don't worry I got each speed bump with my muffler!

That will teach those 5 inch speed bumps :nonono:

Last edited:
The Supra probably won't run faster than a 12...but I bet he'll race anyone from a roll. [/dynoqueen]

Last edited:
The silver one is ugly and I dont like the woman who drives it,lol hehehe JK Luca, you know I love ya.

Hott pics great csvt's and that supra it HOTT.

*bump* cause I konw how fast pictures get pushed the second page never to be seen again! :laugh:

The Supra probably won't run faster than a 12...but I bet he'll race anyone from a roll. [/dynoqueen]

That is true for 99.99999999% of MKIV supra owners.

Nice BAB cobra, that color rocks in the sun.

I still think the hood scoop needs to go on your car, it would look VERY nice without it, the chin spoiler is very nice.

Back