• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics From our HOT-Lanta meet

No I dont have a problem with it. I like it when she gets compliments. Shes got a nice ass too lol. I was just saying ur like 40 and shes 19 and ur married. Just didnt think ur wife would have liked that one. But obviously you say she aint got a problem with it, and you got you a good one lol I need one like that. Cause we aint even together and she gets mad if I even say a girl on tv looks good. But anyway ill have my pix up later this afternoon...

That comes with age Keith, my wife dosent mind if I say a chick is hott, she says it too. Jelousy is an age thing most of the time. She was a cool chick though. Now post ur damn pics. And ob1 is actually younger than me.

lol I know I was just joking with him. Yeah I wish she was like that. Thats part of the reason I aint with her. Damn trust issues. Next time you should go caming ryan. Shoot the shee and drink some brews around the fire. Matt passed out to early haha

Eric had so much motor he couldn't close the hood! :)
Gotta let my 8JZ's and 2 NAS's breathe. Can't suffocate da brothas!

Eric, once again asked to leave the group during a meet.....hahahahahaha
I wonder what he did this time....
See above quote. ;)

I'm uploading my pics right now. I found the end-all, be-all badass sign marquee on my way home Saturday night...

:shrug: I saw a dodge caravan pulling a viper with a tow strap down 75 on my way home LOL

I saw a fancy Corvette racing trailer with "Heartbeat of America" and Chevy rules crap all over it; being towed by a Ford F350 Super Duty. :D

And now imagestation is suckin azz, so I can't get to the pics I just uploaded. They mostly suck anyways; except for the funny sign I saw in Ringgold.

Last edited:
Most, if not all, of these pics suck. Plus I suck with my camera. Plus I'm all hopped up on Benedryl and I don't remember what 1/2 of this stuff is? :shrug: So let's see what we have here:

Ummm a bunch of people doin something? Shiney? Bewbies?
e80b7de1.jpg

Ryan's car, busted my camera or something. It's all glared; but his car was clean, so it's ok.
e80b7d5f.jpg

HellCat's SVFaux :( sad story, poor lil guy.
e80b7db1.jpg

OB1's car and my pink car. I think I scared OB, he won't talk to me anymore lol
e80b7daf.jpg

OB's iced out grill, that's where we cooked hot dogs, I think? :shrug:
e80b7d46.jpg

The ChattaHatches ranging from slow to fast; in no particular order
e80b7c1a.jpg

Who let this guy in? No imports allowed! :p
e80b7c0b.jpg

This guy showed up, Focus ST. That's pretty sweet. I reckon it's got the 2.3L in it? Pretty sweet.
e80b7931.jpg

Show stopper!
e80b7894.jpg

There weren't any hot dogs in there, but there was a lot of shiney stuff, and that kept my ADHD attention for almost 3 minutes; which is pretty good!
e80b7848.jpg

OB1's blingin MAS Italy wheels, huge lip! 18" on Kumho 711's
e80b7bb2.jpg

Packin in more meat than Ryan on St. Patrick's Day! 16" Nippon Slipstreams w/ Kumho SPT's
e80b7b23.jpg

Never actually seen these in person, anyone else seen this wheel before? SC'ed Focus ZX3 with some other bits...
e80b7a78.jpg

Coulda sworn I saw those before...
e80b7a23.jpg

Ryan's big reems on big dolla Toyo's, 17"s
e80b79c2.jpg

Big Daddy Trey's 19" Racing Hart C5's with teeny tiny tires
e80b7954.jpg

Too many cams and valves in this line up. Real cars only need 1 cam and 2 valves per cylinder ;)
e80b775c.jpg

300 miles in 3 hours? No problem!
e80b7720.jpg

OOOOO close-up-y
e80b768f.jpg

I swear Ryan's car was nice and clean. I guess my camera just didn't like him. Maybe my camera is racist, cuz the other pics I took of the two black Focus's didn't turn out either
e80b767a.jpg

I know a lot of folks knock on this kinda work, but the owners of this Coogah put way more work into their car than most people on this board will in a lifetime. As a lazy bum, I really respect that. They're currently inbetween sweet set-ups; should be ready for NOPI, IIRC
e80b760b.jpg

e80b75f9.jpg

OOOOOOOO fiberglassy! This car is really slick.
e80b77d1.jpg

Then this guy! I don't know if I remember talking to him or not. :(
e80b77c0.jpg

Rockin stock suspension, that's the only way to go!
e80b74f1.jpg

These is familarz? Nice on the Coogah:
e80b725a.jpg

Hey! A carbon fiber roof! Bet you don't have one ;) See? I told you the Coogah was pretty cool
e80b7212.jpg

Dubs, Koni's, and Baers? Sure, why not?
e80b74e7.jpg

So the sun sets on another perfect day in the South. Everywhere else sucks but here :D
e80b73fb.jpg

Last edited:
No I thinks she told you to put your big, hairy, black ass into it! :)

I'm still laughing about that! Erics favorite word is Bish! He could pass for Too Short,

Well, maybe in the dark!
LMAO!!!

I figured you'd either laugh like hell or kick my azz for saying that! :crazy:

Oh snap, sorry OB1!! Bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish bish.

Back