• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

lol ... I was going to ask if it was her, but then I thought "nah, Brian should have recognized her" :p

lol ... I was going to ask if it was her, but then I thought "nah, Brian should have recognized her" :p

yup, that is why I had the ":laugh:" at the end of my post :crazy: it is really the only other SVT have I seen around alot, as of this time.

some girl in a black SVT yelled "nice car" as she passed me as I was waiting to turn off rt 5 :laugh:

yup that was me, I spotted you on route 5 around 12:30? and thought it was my dads car, then realized it was way to shiney and was making a strange turbo sound ;) We both made some noise for a little while before bry had to turn.

yup that was me, I spotted you on route 5 around 12:30? and thought it was my dads car, then realized it was way to shiney and was making a strange turbo sound ;) We both made some noise for a little while before bry had to turn.

more like 3:30~ 4 pm

Spotted a new one for me. I saw a Tgreen SVT this am in Enfield. Looked totally stock with E1's and MA plates. On Hazard ave in front of Red Robin.

Cool you take that road often in the AM?

I saw you around 7:40

no I usually cut down to 140 in Somers, but every once in a while I will take 190 all the way to 91. I actually was running a little late this morning, I should have been going through that area about 10 minutes earlier.

Silver Frost SVT on New Britain Ave in West Hartford, ct. around noon time..

Anyone????

black svt with tint, aftermarket wheels and missing jack point covers and MA plates out in front of 99 in Enfield around 6 pm

I'm pretty sure I saw Brapple going down Rte. 5 around 5 tonight, but wasn't positive because of the large mass of smoke following the car. If it was you, I hope the smoke was coming from the car in front of you!

black svt with bigger wheels and beefy exhaust driving through the e.l. rotary.

ended up following it unintentionally to springfield :p musta been a magnet or something

I'm pretty sure I saw Brapple going down Rte. 5 around 5 tonight, but wasn't positive because of the large mass of smoke following the car. If it was you, I hope the smoke was coming from the car in front of you!

:blackeye: what color was the smoke? hopefully alittle black and blue? I'm running pretty rich or I have oil burning off the header wrap ... need to find out :blackeye:

It looked pretty blueish white to me. Maybe I made it sound like there were plumes of smoke coming off, but there was truly a noticeable amount in the air.

It looked pretty blueish white to me. Maybe I made it sound like there were plumes of smoke coming off, but there was truly a noticeable amount in the air.

yeah that was me then. I believe the car is running pretty rich and it has no cats. I have been noticing white smoke after really getting on it and letting off the gas. I don't know if it is oil burnign off the header wrap or if it is coming out of the exhaust. some of it has to be from the exhaust as the tips are pretty black again and they where wipped down the other day.

the tune I am currently using doesn't adjust the long term fuel trims so I believe its just going off a table. this makes it run better and cooler then the tune I have that still needs some work. the O2 sensors says its goign above 10 A/F while the wide band is reading ~12 A/F. it should be around 12.5 A/F ideally.

but I was on rt5 around 5 pm. had just take the car out.

but then again I was told that its normal for these cars to smoke alittle when boosted.

black svt with bigger wheels and beefy exhaust driving through the e.l. rotary.

ended up following it unintentionally to springfield :p musta been a magnet or something

You probably saw Lauramarie her b/f lives up that way. Keep an eye on her for me ok. :rolleyes:

black contour svt with crome rims on carew st in springfield near racing mart is that anyone on here??........... i always seem to find the people with svt that arnt on here lol

Back