• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The E.g.l?!

You honestly think its cool or something, I mean seriously...It throws everything outta whack and looks retarded..Were suppose to be a higher class of forums and it says THE E.G.L..yeah thats cool...

And i dont want CCEG, Its the West great lakes and thats what it should stay..

You honestly think its cool or something, I mean seriously...It throws everything outta whack and looks retarded..Were suppose to be a higher class of forums and it says THE E.G.L..yeah thats cool...

it used to be SE-MI, now it is The E.G.L. Still describes the area. Should W. Great Lakes change to SW-MI, or W.G.L. to match us? I don't see why this is such a big deal, a lot of people call us people from the EGL, i really don't see why it is such an issue. Just because it isn't aesthetically pleasing to your eyes? I don't think anyone loses credibility because we have a branch called "The E.G.L."

Your just jealous that you don't live here.

Back