• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Our newest addition!

dion

CEG'er
Came into our lives today!

DSC_9744.jpg

DSC_9743.jpg

DSC_9732-1.jpg

DSC_9725.jpg

Brand new 2008 C-300 Sport. Got a call yesterday to pick it up, but couldn't get there until today. No big plans for it, as it's my wifes car.

The Contour is not going anywhere anytime soon, unless I get a good offer..LOL. The Benz will get a garage spot, I'm just trying to decide which car will get kicked out, the Contour or BMW.

wow that car is beautiful. Your wife is a lucky woman.

Congrats on the new ride Dion, I'm sure you'll be taking it out and around those mountains in the background to "test" it out:laugh:

The Contour is not going anywhere anytime soon, unless I get a good offer..LOL.

damn...if I hadn't put that deposit on the new jet I'd be all over it :mad:

very nice choice! lucky wife! think she'd swap you for the BMW on the cloudy days?

Seems like the rear and front do not flow that well to me. The rear I really like. The front looks like Caddy and DCM had a baby.

I love the whole car...

But those Mirror Signals are screaming......"IM TURNING" :help: But everything else is looking sweet....

Congrats on the new car.....

- Amyn

wow that car is beautiful. Your wife is a lucky woman.

This car has been 10 years in the waiting...LOL.

Congrats on the new ride Dion, I'm sure you'll be taking it out and around those mountains in the background to "test" it out:laugh:

We have a road on Mt Baldy (mountain pictured there) called GMR, and it's a very fun road, as long as you're careful!

damn...if I hadn't put that deposit on the new jet I'd be all over it :mad:
very nice choice! lucky wife! think she'd swap you for the BMW on the cloudy days?

Wifey cannot drive a stick shift, so the Contour and BMW (and whatever other cars I buy with a manual) are safe from her, but her Benz is not safe from me...LOL. Which get did you get? G4?

The new Mercedes are looking WAY better.

BMW better watch their backs with the ugly 3/5 series.

C class, CLS, S, CL, all look sexy.

We were thinking about getting the '07, but the stealer happened to have a 2008 "demonstrator only" there 2 weeks ago, my wife test drove it and liked it so much we put a deposit on the white one we now own. My friend was telling me to get a 335i, but my wife doesn't care for BMW's, and has always wanted an MB, and since it's her car....

I must be the only person who thinks that looks like poo

never the less....congrats on the new purchase!

It's not for everyone, another friend of mine pointed out it looks like a Lexus IS.

sweet car...I've been eyeballing them for last few years...

This is new for 2008, I saw pictures in european magazines, as well as "spy shots" in our magazines stateside, we just got lucky.

Seems like the rear and front do not flow that well to me. The rear I really like. The front looks like Caddy and DCM had a baby.

I think the car looks better in person!

I love the whole car...

But those Mirror Signals are screaming......"IM TURNING" :help: But everything else is looking sweet....

Congrats on the new car.....

- Amyn

Thanks..yes, the mirrors are big, but in those pictures, the mirrors are folded in, which is automatic as soon as you pull the key out.
The BMW. Definitely.

I'm thinking the same thing, but the Contour has a great cover for outdoor use!

Did you take the splitter off the SVT? :ponder:

Splitter is off, but it's in the garage. It was getting all chipped up from steeper driveways. I'm afraid I'm going to really shatter it.

Are those wheel weights on the outside of the rims?

The wheels say "AMG" where it appears to be weights.

thats beautiful!! great pick up!

AMG one looks :drool:

I cannot wait until the C63 comes, it's supposed to be 3" longer in the front to accomodate the bigger engine, and even though we have an "AMG" appearance package, the real AMG looks so much better. Not that I don't love our new car!

thats a sweet looking benz, whats the retail on those?

Base is 31,xxx, ours was 37,xxx.

Im guessing not. Its probably a Mercedes logo.

Yes..AMG on the wheels!

that benz is very sweet.....love the style

Thanks! My wife loves it!

Thanks for all the comments so far guys! The SVT isn't going anywhere like I said...at least until I decide I need another car to play with!

Last edited:
Back