• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Svt #1900

I am waiting for the rear locating arms to show up.
plus i am having a horrible time trying to get a title.
the dude signed teh !st lien holders box on teh front of the title.
now i have to try and get a notarized letter from him saying he fugged up.
bah!!!!

I am waiting for the rear locating arms to show up.
plus i am having a horrible time trying to get a title.
the dude signed teh !st lien holders box on teh front of the title.
now i have to try and get a notarized letter from him saying he fugged up.
bah!!!!

when my brother bought his jeep, the previous owner signed the same thing...we just brought the title back to him and had him sign the back, when we brought it to the registry the clerk looked at it and goes "whats this" and we were like "oh he messed up" and she was like "ok thats fine"

so it wasnt a big deal that the front was signed, dont know if that helps your worries

i tried 2 registries and they both said no.
so i am going to try and send him a letter and the form asking for him to sign it and send it back. i will include a SASE to make his life easier.

as for the E1 wheel, i will keep it inmind since i do need 2 of them, but shipping might suxk.

ordered the inner tie rod last night.
and i think i got the rear control arms yesterday..havent opened the box yet.
so naw all i have to do is order a lower control arm from BAT and get the suspension done.

oh and i need a bolt for the tranny mount..it be broke.
and i still need a rear window!!!

also found gas tank straps for the vic..i replaced one that broke a few months ago and now the other broke..Team ford had it for $5! I paid $10 from ford with an emplyee discount for the last one.

well...if you could find a Tan leather back seat in good shape and for cheap money, i would be interested in that.
or even some E1s with decent rubber on them.
:)

well...if you could find a Tan leather back seat in good shape and for cheap money, i would be interested in that.
or even some E1s with decent rubber on them.
:)

have you contacted ronin45? his car that he is now parting out has a tan interior

Back