• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

AAAALLLMOST! (pics)

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
P7293987.jpg

P7293988.jpg

P7293989.jpg

P7293990.jpg

P7293991.jpg

P7293993.jpg

P7293994.jpg

We shoe-horned the truck into the garage yesterday to get some shade while we detailed it (fuggin hot sun!).
We probably could have moved it back another foot, but being that close to the workbench made our buttholes clench.
That extra foot -might- have given us enough room to close the garage door too.

doh, silly firewall .... all I see are red X's ... but I can imagine :laugh:

my father and I spent the weekend working on the Mustang. The engine and trans is now in the car. Shifter is installed along with the new fuel line and most of the clutch linkage. Satuday was spent getting the rest of the prep work on the motor done. Sunday was spend getting the car into the garage and then getting what we could dropped in.

Looks like my parents' garage each winter when they stuff the Miata and two Subarus in. When I pull my car in, I have less than two inches of clearance to close the door.

reminds me of when i pulled the hearse into the garage in andover...
it stuck out a good 5 feet!!

How the heck do they get 3 cars into their garage?
Is it not the same type of house as ours?
We don't have a walk-out basement, the garage is an attached addition my dad built by himself when I was in high school. A little longer than yours but not by much, he intended to put a workbench in that location.

Attachments

• DSC00594 (Small).JPG
    DSC00594 (Small).JPG
    46 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back